Oban Tournament

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Re: Oban Tournament

Postby Happy Clapper » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:14 pm

Gaspode wrote:Yeah, there was some real morons there. It's a great day out where you can mingle with the players and fans from all clubs, but some of our fans were blind drunk and started a really obscene chant about the Hearts owner while staggering about on the hill above the pitch, all of this in front of families with kids just trying to enjoy what is supposed to be a family friendly day out.

I was on that hill with kids watching the Accies hearts game and can not recall obscene chants towards Ann budge. Infact I do recall a couple of familiar Accies fans making it to the oban times after that weekend after getting there photo taken with Mrs budge. Couldn't of met a nicer lady tbh
Fat Alan's hame made soup company.....ahhhh it's braw
Happy Clapper
Seaside Leagues

Postby Gaspode » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:43 pm

Happy Clapper wrote:
Gaspode wrote:Yeah, there was some real morons there. It's a great day out where you can mingle with the players and fans from all clubs, but some of our fans were blind drunk and started a really obscene chant about the Hearts owner while staggering about on the hill above the pitch, all of this in front of families with kids just trying to enjoy what is supposed to be a family friendly day out.

I was on that hill with kids watching the Accies hearts game and can not recall obscene chants towards Ann budge. Infact I do recall a couple of familiar Accies fans making it to the oban times after that weekend after getting there photo taken with Mrs budge. Couldn't of met a nicer lady tbh

Okay if you say so. I'm well aware you are a wind up merchant.
Gaspode
Championship

Postby sectiona » Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:41 pm

I have to agree with HC,did not hear any chants towards her at all. Yes some fans couldn't bite their own finger but definitely no abuse.
sectiona
Seaside Leagues

Postby Alexander the Great » Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:30 pm

Gaspode wrote:
Happy Clapper wrote:

Okay if you say so. I'm well aware you are a wind up merchant.

Correct.
daft donnachie is thicker than the lenses on they daft specs he wears !
Alexander the Great
Championship

Postby Happy Clapper » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:50 pm

No bigger disgrace that day the the fat bloke with the black dog pissing in front of players girlfriend's
Happy Clapper
Seaside Leagues

Postby Chase Outlaw » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:51 pm

My dog pisses in front of anybody :shock:
Chase Outlaw
Seaside Leagues

Postby Happy Clapper » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:02 pm

The dog was well behaved unlike the fat owner. Disgraceful scenes
Happy Clapper
Seaside Leagues

Postby Alexander the Great » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:36 pm

Has this idiot stepped oot the cresh ?
Alexander the Great
Championship

Postby Happy Clapper » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:42 pm

Listen ATG I don't know what your problem is but your being abusive with your name calling for no reason at all. I'm not being abusive to you so a bit of respect back. I don't even know you. Cheers ta pirate
Happy Clapper
Seaside Leagues

Postby Alexander the Great » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:47 pm

Nappy crapper to your cresh !
Alexander the Great
Championship

Postby Admin » Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:41 am

Alexander the Great, your last 2 posts were out of line. Stop with the name calling, those posts added nothing at all to this topic outside of insulting another user without provocation.

I'm locking this topic.
Admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to The Accies