Transfer inactivity

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Re: Transfer inactivity

Postby Park Materson » Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:10 pm

What an unambitious football club we all support.
Shameful.
Park Materson
Seaside Leagues

Postby redandwhite1874 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:19 pm

Its defo time to panic now; all our rivals have all their squads fully in place and none of their support have any concerns about a lack players at this stage. Clubs across the UK are the same and there will be very little transfer movement in the next 2 months ;)
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby NewAcciesFan » Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:32 pm

Hi all, i think your Club is doing well with how they move the transfers. I know there are good players on the way to the trials starting monday and some even not form UK or Scotland.
The Team will be great for the next Season and to sign some players fast which cost money is not the way how the Club works. This is absolutely right in this situation.
Anyhow i think a Striker , Offensive Midfielder and a Central Defensiv Player would be great .
With the Material which is already given at your club the Team will be Great if they simply play what they can next Season.
Do not think the Club Officials simply wait and do not do their Job ! I would say they do it very professional. Not even one single Name is out to the Press and this simply shows how professional the club is structured .
Be all positiv, this is just some intel from someone who understands how the work has been done behind the closed DOORS .
NewAcciesFan
Pub League

Postby Chase Outlaw » Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:04 pm

NewAcciesFan wrote:Hi all, i think your Club is doing well with how they move the transfers. I know there are good players on the way to the trials starting monday and some even not form UK or Scotland.
The Team will be great for the next Season and to sign some players fast which cost money is not the way how the Club works. This is absolutely right in this situation.
Anyhow i think a Striker , Offensive Midfielder and a Central Defensiv Player would be great .
With the Material which is already given at your club the Team will be Great if they simply play what they can next Season.
Do not think the Club Officials simply wait and do not do their Job ! I would say they do it very professional. Not even one single Name is out to the Press and this simply shows how professional the club is structured .
Be all positiv, this is just some intel from someone who understands how the work has been done behind the closed DOORS .

More bang average foreigners it is then.
Chase Outlaw
Seaside Leagues

Postby NewAcciesFan » Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:18 pm

Chase Outlaw wrote:
NewAcciesFan wrote:Hi all, i think your Club is doing well with how they move the transfers. I know there are good players on the way to the trials starting monday and some even not form UK or Scotland.

More bang average foreigners it is then.

I am sure you will be happy to see what the Club gets!!! To say bang average foreigners is little bit to fast ... but ok , we will see if this so called bang average foreigners will be able to make the difference on the pitch ;)
NewAcciesFan
Pub League

Postby Park Materson » Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:56 pm

More Eurotrash pish then by the sounds of it.
False economy yet again blowing wages,signing on fees,accomodation etc instead of just buying the finished article.
Same old pish.
Park Materson
Seaside Leagues

Postby NewAcciesFan » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:40 pm

Park Materson wrote:More Eurotrash pish then by the sounds of it.
False economy yet again blowing wages,signing on fees,accomodation etc instead of just buying the finished article.
Same old pish.

I would like ask you all two questions:

A. Andreu ??? where did he played before he joined Hamilton Accies?

Please explain to me what in your point of view is a finished article?
NewAcciesFan
Pub League

Postby Park Materson » Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:14 pm

Are you an illegal stowaway your English isn't the best.
A people trafficker maybe?
Please politely feck off there are more than enough bawbags on this forum.
Jog on Mario.
Park Materson
Seaside Leagues

Postby porcupine » Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:29 pm

Park Materson wrote:Are you an illegal stowaway your English isn't the best.

Jog on Mario.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
#
For once I might just be in agreement with Mark Paterson :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

:roll: :roll:
porcupine
Premiership

Postby redandwhite1874 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:38 pm

Buying the finished article! :lol: :lol: :lol: Who do you suggest?

Xenophobia is never pretty.
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby NewAcciesFan » Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:44 pm

Jog on Mario.

ok , dude sekirim amanak ...
NewAcciesFan
Pub League

Postby NewAcciesFan » Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:45 pm

redandwhite1874 wrote:Buying the finished article! :lol: :lol: :lol: Who do you suggest?

Xenophobia is never pretty.

No Money , No Honey Dude!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
NewAcciesFan
Pub League

Postby NaeVay » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:12 am

Jog on Mario.

Trying to protect your position as No.1?
What a welcome! Are you Walter Hamilton in disguise?
NaeVay
Seaside Leagues

Postby H9crx » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:55 am

Chris turner reportedly signed in today's rags. This is a good signing if he can make the step up quickly he looks a bit like Neil with more hair. We need a bit of fight and aggression along side daz I'm going to say game three for his first red card!
H9crx
Premiership

Postby judgeflash » Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:17 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33306350

Apparently confirmed. I won't judge till I've seen him in an accies squad, but from what I seen I wasn't impressed.
Dazza needed dropped last season, terrible temperament *including nearly coming to blows with his own team-mates* and brought nothing to the game but safe passes and bad tackles. The last couple games of the season he seemed to actually put in a shift, played like his job was in jeopardy.
Wish we had swooped on the likes of Danny Carmichael, hes young, shows a lot of promise and has pace to burn. He also used to come to the gym I worked at :lol:

So far according to the BBC website.

In: Chris Turner, midfielder (Dumbarton); Alan Martin, goalkeeper (Clyde).

Out: Stephen Hendrie, defender (West Ham United, compensation); Nigel Hasselbaink, forward; Jason Scotland, forward; Jon Routledge, midfielder; Darren Smith, midfielder; Blair Currie, goalkeeper
judgeflash
Premiership

Postby Todd_is_God » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:07 pm

NewAcciesFan wrote:
Park Materson wrote:A. Andreu ??? where did he played before he joined Hamilton Accies?

Livingston :shock:
Todd_is_God
Seaside Leagues

Postby Park Materson » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:06 am

Another day passes and still nothing happening while mothersmell and Ross county make several signings.
FCUKING HOPELESS!
Park Materson
Seaside Leagues

Postby JackJarvisEsquire » Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:58 pm

I'm sure the manager spotted a gem or two when he took in the SPFL exit trials at Broadwood at the weekend :?
JackJarvisEsquire
Pub League

Postby redandwhite1874 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:09 pm

redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby NewAcciesFan » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:11 am

I think it is better to monitor Players during the pre season trials and then decide if they fit in to the current Team which already played last year as to rush horses and throw out money . Football is Business i understand and is not just only a game anymore. But ask yourself there are always reasons why some players are without a Club in the current period of time during a Year. In my opinion the Officials at Hamilton Accies FC do it the right way. They try to figure out together which Player seriously match to the Club not because of being a Name but who strengthens the collective, gives more options to the Team Manager if needed to change the line - up during the season and of course has the quality to make the Team STRONGER on the Pitch.
In association also the Officials pay attention to the budget. It is better to have a well - functioning collective on the pitch which already proved to everybody during the season the potential and sign 3 Players which fit perfectly as characters to the team. As to realize that a quick sign cost only money and give no guarantees at all in Football to have success during a long season !!! I think with Nade , the 24 Year old Offensive Midfielder Gramoz Kurtaj and one or two Strikers the Squad would be perfect for the competition.
I know everybody here will start to say that i am silly or some idiot or my english is not good , but i think few people inside the forum should be realistic slowly realize , this is Hamilton A. FC and not Man City where money flows from the Pipeline.
Have a great DAY
NAF
NewAcciesFan
Pub League

PreviousNext

Return to The Accies