Rest are all Saturdays

2.5 Killie (A)
9.5 Thistle (H)
16.5 Ross County (A)
23.5 Midden (H)
Alfie Olek

Re: Post split Fixture

Postby Mrsweetleftfoot » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:17 pm

There are absolutely none of those fixtures that should fill Accies with any dread.

If we play the way we can, more like last few matches, we won't be a million miles away.................I predict 8 points (minimum).

I await a negative assault from 'Park' and 'H9....' for my semi-confident stance..............
Mrsweetleftfoot
Championship

Postby Admin » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:48 pm

Mrsweetleftfoot wrote:I await a negative assault from 'Park' and 'H9....' for my semi-confident stance..............

Truth be told, I am getting a little tired of their same negative rhetoric popping up in every single thread on here. I get where they are coming from, but we all know where they stand and they don't need to derail every topic reiterating it...

Let's discuss the actual topic folks.
Admin
Site Admin

Postby H9crx » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:58 pm

Admin wrote:
Mrsweetleftfoot wrote:I await a negative assault from 'Park' and 'H9....' for my semi-confident stance..............

Truth be told, I am getting a little tired of their same negative rhetoric popping up in every single thread on here. I get where they are coming from, but we all know where they stand and they don't need to derail every topic reiterating it...

Let's discuss the actual topic folks.

I don't know why?

I have never called anyone names like happy clappers etc. I have never slated any ones positive views! I have been realistic and pointed out the obvious this is I'm sorty to say is not very positive just now.

I think these fixtures are good for the club as we have missed out on some right cow fields of parks. I do however think we will only get a win v StM if lucky and yip we have them last as predicted when they have nothing to play for and will prob win.

But I will be my usal realistic self and keep to my gut felling that we will not win again.

Sorry if this is cited as negitive, I will apologise and will stand corrected when we win.
H9crx
Premiership

Postby glasgow accie » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:59 pm

ideal game to get the team back on track ......and what better way to improve the relationship with the the fans than hammering them and help relegate them ?
C'mon Accies....win this for ALL of us !!!
When Saturday comes...WE ARE HAMILTON........136
glasgow accie
Championship

Postby Gaspode » Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:16 pm

glasgow accie wrote:ideal game to get the team back on track ......and what better way to improve the relationship with the the fans than hammering them and help relegate them ?
C'mon Accies....win this for ALL of us !!!

Here, here!
Gaspode
Championship

Postby Euan » Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:50 pm

Happy with the fixtures
We're due a win and what better than at home to relegation threatened Motherwell...if we manage it I could see us continuing at Kilmarnock and Thistle....I said if!!!, before I'm accused of being a happy clapper :shock:
Euan
Premiership

Postby YeOldeHamiltonian » Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:38 pm

We can basically consign them to the play offs if we win.
YeOldeHamiltonian
Premiership

Postby monkeybones » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:02 pm

I think we will lose to Motherwell and only pick up 2 points from 2 draws from the rest.
monkeybones
Seaside Leagues

Postby Willie Wastle » Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:40 pm

Another cup final coming up. A draw against Motherwell will confirm top flight football for us for next season, but can we get it? I'd love to think so, and there will be big pressure on them. Sadly, due to a long-standing work commitment that evening, I won't be able to attend, and the rest of the season could be a big anti-climax.
sic a wife as Willie had, I wadna gie a button for her!
Willie Wastle
Premiership

Postby Euan » Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:49 pm

Euan wrote:Happy with the fixtures
We're due a win and what better than at home to relegation threatened Motherwell...if we manage it I could see us continuing at Kilmarnock and Thistle....I said if!!!, before I'm accused of being a happy clapper :shock:

Here's hoping
Euan
Premiership

Postby AlMac » Sat May 02, 2015 8:06 pm

H9crx wrote:I think these fixtures are good for the club as we have missed out on some right cow fields of parks. I do however think we will only get a win v StM if lucky and yip we have them last as predicted when they have nothing to play for and will prob win.

But I will be my usal realistic self and keep to my gut felling that we will not win again.

Sorry if this is cited as negitive, I will apologise and will stand corrected when we win.

It's time to stand corrected and apologise.........
AlMac
Seaside Leagues

Postby redandwhite1874 » Sat May 02, 2015 8:40 pm

AlMac wrote:
H9crx wrote:I think these fixtures are good for the club as we have missed out on some right cow fields of parks. I do however think we will only get a win v StM if lucky and yip we have them last as predicted when they have nothing to play for and will prob win.

It's time to stand corrected and apologise.........

And given his chosen habits; a specific thread is surely called for :D
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Return to The Accies