Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Re: Tony andreu

Postby hamilton1 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:04 am

I think hes injured
hamilton1
Pub League

Postby AmanAccie » Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:58 pm

Alex Neil could have signed him on a pre contract and let him see out the rest of the season with us. I'm actually annoyed that he took him off us when he did. We would have surely picked up a win or 2 in those months if he was still here. Neil knew what he meant to us but didn't care!
AmanAccie
Seaside Leagues

Postby DC United » Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:07 pm

AmanAccie wrote:Alex Neil could have signed him on a pre contract and let him see out the rest of the season with us. I'm actually annoyed that he took him off us when he did. We would have surely picked up a win or 2 in those months if he was still here. Neil knew what he meant to us but didn't care!

....and paid the club over £1million! What if Tony broke a leg? What if his form tailed off? I think the club did well out of this deal, as disappointing as things have been since.
DC United
Pub League

Postby Park Materson » Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:34 am

Agreed.
Good player but that's it.
Verging on the fringe of overrated.
Take a million quid and run.
Park Materson
Seaside Leagues

Postby Alexander the Great » Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:41 am

Onevictor wrote:Afternoon guys, Norwich fan here..

Just wondered if anyone knows the exact amout that we paid you for Tony Andreu?

As far as most city fans are concerned this transfer just doesn't seem right, clearly the guy (who doesn't make the bench at the minute) just isn't anywhere good enough for the championship never mind the premiership should we be lucky enough to go up! It's looks like this must have been part of the Alex Neil transfer and to give you a bit of cash, but the figures quoted can't be correct, hoping you can shed some light on it for us..

Good luck for the rest of the season, good job you were safe when Neil left..

guy has not played at that level, but his record for half a season in the top level of the Scottish league speaks for itself, so what advice can I give you ? away and take a jump aff a friggen cathedral your town is ridden of them ya prick !
daft donnachie is thicker than the lenses on they daft specs he wears !
Alexander the Great
Championship

Previous

Return to The Accies