acciesfc.co.uk

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

acciesfc.co.uk

Postby Park Materson » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:26 pm

Good to see in this climate of gross mis-management and dross points collection that high on the Clubs agenda is the Easter egg hunt and Ladies night.
Surely the BOD need to get their priorities in order.
I'm sure a bouncy castle and maybe some paintballing would have proved more popular.
Park Materson
Seaside Leagues

Re: acciesfc.co.uk

Postby redandwhite1874 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:09 pm

That looks like the bottom of the barrel being scraped.

I don't think they have done enough to address world peace and hunger.
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby Gaspode » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:31 pm

Outrageous! :roll:
Gaspode
Championship

Postby Alfie Olek » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:30 pm

I am as critical as the next person re the Boards response to January's upheavals but look to the fan responsive :roll: Stadium Company's Commercial department re this not the Board. And while ur organising charitable events how about an ONLINE ACCIES SHOP Oh that's right we're talking to a brick wall.
Alfie Olek

Postby porcupine » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:14 pm

Club in 'free-fall', new management team of two months or so already disbanded by one, and an ever increasing silence on what the BOM's views are, on our 'progress' for the rest of the season.

This is sad,not that we are supporting charity, but that the "powers that be" have the crassness to see this as the sort of headline news that fans (and the general public searching us on-line) are going to embrace with open arms. We really MUST look like some sort of Mickey Mouse outfit to the rest of the SPFL! Why not use the R.H.S. boxes to advertise this, and leave the main section for footballing matters?

Can't help feeling that there has been a significant lack of thought here, but, there again, maybe it's me that has misjudged things. :( :cry:
porcupine
Premiership

Postby Park Materson » Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:13 pm

As long as the charities benefit from the accies website that is the main thing.
Apathy lives on.
Park Materson
Seaside Leagues

Return to The Accies