Canning needs more time

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Re: Canning needs more time

Postby Whiskeytown » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:54 pm

That number is dropping fast and you know it.

Incidentally, just tried to make a post on the Non-Football section but there seems no way to do this. It would be the ideal place to debate stuff like this without annoying everybody else.
Whiskeytown
Championship

Postby Davie Hogg » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:54 pm

If mods care to move this thread so we can continue rather than deleting it then its fine by me.
Davie Hogg
Seaside Leagues

Postby YeOldeHamiltonian » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:57 pm

Gonna stick up for Davie here as you guys are keeping this politics theme going....not him.I might disagree with him on Canning and aspects of The Trust,but you lot are keeping it going.

FWIW,Section A is/was a mixture of Yes NO voters.Any attempts to bring it up were stopped.We are not like that Goon Brigade or Union Yogi bears.Only politics is our dislike of The OF,Motherwell and Dundee.
YeOldeHamiltonian
Premiership

Postby Davie Hogg » Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:00 pm

YeOldeHamiltonian wrote:Gonna stick up for Davie here as you guys are keeping this politics theme going....not him.I might disagree with him on Canning and aspects of The Trust,but you lot are keeping it going.

FWIW,Section A is/was a mixture of Yes NO voters.Any attempts to bring it up were stopped.We are not like that Goon Brigade or Union Yogi bears.Only politics is our dislike of The OF,Motherwell and Dundee.

I had nothing to do with the trust. Ever. I saw it as a colossal waste of time FWIW
Davie Hogg
Seaside Leagues

Postby Whiskeytown » Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:41 pm

He started it Yoh, for the second time!

The folk behind the Trust were honest Accies fans but for some reason some fans just don't like taking part in stuff like this and the apathy eventually killed it. We're a bloody weird bunch because other clubs, much smaller than ours have thriving trusts. Was the Trust a waste of time when it helped pay players wages in the summer of 2002? Times of crisis are where good Trusts come into their own.

Oh, and as for the YESstapo crack Davie, you'll be aware of course that a No activist bussed up from St Helens is currently awaiting a court date for assaulting a yes supporter outside a polling station. You probably aren't aware of it as the SNP/Yes hating media will have ensured it gets buried but an online attack on Ruth Davidson, vile though it was, is headline news on Reporting Scotland.
Whiskeytown
Championship

Postby Davie Hogg » Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:10 pm

Whiskeytown wrote:He started it Yoh, for the second time!

The folk behind the Trust were honest Accies fans but for some reason some fans just don't like taking part in stuff like this and the apathy eventually killed it. We're a bloody weird bunch because other clubs, much smaller than ours have thriving trusts. Was the Trust a waste of time when it helped pay players wages in the summer of 2002? Times of crisis are where good Trusts come into their own.

Oh, and as for the YESstapo crack Davie, you'll be aware of course that a No activist bussed up from St Helens is currently awaiting a court date for assaulting a yes supporter outside a polling station. You probably aren't aware of it as the SNP/Yes hating media will have ensured it gets buried but an online attack on Ruth Davidson, vile though it was, is headline news on Reporting Scotland.

the yes campaigners were a hundred thousand times worse than the no campaigners.
Davie Hogg
Seaside Leagues

Postby glasgow accie » Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:44 pm

Davie Hogg wrote:Those accies for independence fans should be paraded and shamed the next armed forces day as the traitors they were to those who died protecting us.

You my friend are a fecking idiot .....
When Saturday comes...WE ARE HAMILTON........136
glasgow accie
Championship

Postby Admin » Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:47 pm

Whiskeytown wrote:That number is dropping fast and you know it.

Incidentally, just tried to make a post on the Non-Football section but there seems no way to do this. It would be the ideal place to debate stuff like this without annoying everybody else.

Not sure why folks can't post on the other forums, will take a look into it right now.
Admin
Site Admin

Postby Park Materson » Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:54 pm

Davie Hogg what a load of pish you utter.
Park Materson
Seaside Leagues

Postby Admin » Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:00 pm

Admin wrote:
Whiskeytown wrote:That number is dropping fast and you know it.

Not sure why folks can't post on the other forums, will take a look into it right now.

And fixed, all registered users can now create threads in the non-football and other football sections. I suggest that if people wish to continue the discussion of the Scottish referendum, they start a thread there.

Since this thread has strayed so far off topic, I am going to go ahead and lock it.
Admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to The Accies