Lee Lynch

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Lee Lynch

Postby Uncle Junior » Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:44 am

Why has this lad not been used? Reports from Ireland were very positive and from what I have heard he works bloody hard every day, yet doesn't get a sniff from Canning. If he was good enough to be signed last November, he deserves to be given a chance at least by this "manager".
Uncle Junior
Pub League

Re: Lee Lynch

Postby redandwhite1874 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:26 pm

I recall that when in was brought in it was stated that primarily it was with a view to next season
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby Uncle Junior » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:36 pm

I think the problem is happening right now - he's not a 16 year old kid, he's 22 and a good player by all accounts....if the team is playing sh*te, then give him a chance (and Sumsky/Redmomd etc).
Uncle Junior
Pub League

Postby Uncle Junior » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:03 pm

So the future has been cast aside???
Never got a single game - and was highly rated by Alex Neil....speaks volumes for Canning's managerial skills.
Uncle Junior
Pub League

Postby AmanAccie » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:45 am

Uncle Junior wrote:So the future has been cast aside???
Never got a single game - and was highly rated by Alex Neil....speaks volumes for Canning's managerial skills.
Who heard Alex Neil saying he rated him highly? I think it's safer to say he was a good prospect but has failed to make the step up. Some fans are just making things up now. Perhaps it's due to a lack of activity with the club and our frustration's are getting the better of us. Whatever is going on and however we feel about Canning , he is the manager and if players aren't doing it on the pitch or in training or just having a hissy fit it's time to clear them out. We may not want Canning as boss but these players have let him down big time. They need a a kick up the arse.
AmanAccie
Seaside Leagues

Postby DC United » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:26 pm

Highly rated by Neil? How often did he play him? I'm sure he'll be signing for Norwich imminently.
DC United
Pub League

Postby redandwhite1874 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:23 pm

DC United wrote:
I'm sure he'll be signing for Norwich imminently.

Only if Real Madrid don't get in there first.
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Return to The Accies