What's the answer?

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

What's the answer?

Postby H9crx » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:05 am

The spineless board will not sack canning, he had shuffled the team with limited success! We did score.

What is the answer until the end of the year?

I think EB needs to have 30 min or start, GG needs to be holding mid not forward, where is lynch sumsky etc?

Thoughts
H9crx
Premiership

Re: What's the answer?

Postby redandwhite1874 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:20 am

I think more threads on here might be the answer; its not been tried yet :roll: ;)
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby Whiskeytown » Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:33 am

How about keeping calm, stop obsessing and continue to get behind the team? We're not going down and things could be a helluva lot worse. I'm concerned about the future too but we still sit in 5th and the teams below us have tough games coming up while Dundee and St Johnstone also play each other. We're better than Motherwell and hopefully we'll show it again on Friday night.
Whiskeytown
Championship

Postby redandwhite1874 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:36 am

Whiskeytown wrote:How about keeping calm, stop obsessing and continue to get behind the team? We're not going down and things could be a helluva lot worse. I'm concerned about the future too but we still sit in 5th and the teams below us have tough games coming up while Dundee and St Johnstone also play each other. We're better than Motherwell and hopefully we'll show it again on Friday night.

What he said :)
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby Accies4ever » Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:55 pm

Despite what posters are saying about sacking Canning or not, the time for the board to react isn't just now....despite the temptation.

I share everyone's frustrations, but do you really want a board that's reactionary?
Part of our strength as a club has been our pragmatic consistency.

The time for the board to evaluate any changes is the close season.

However, if we continue to struggle, as we have been since Neil left, I hope the club do take the correct decision well before the start of the new season, and get an experienced manager in.
Allow him time and indeed some funds to clear out the players that are simply not doing it and get some new players in, augmented with the promising youth players coming through.

I really would hope under that circumstance, that we could still hold onto Canning.
Swailes and Beuzy, not so bothered about.
Last edited by Accies4ever on Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Accies4ever
Championship

Postby Gaspode » Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:09 pm

redandwhite1874 wrote:I think more threads on here might be the answer; its not been tried yet :roll: ;)

:lol:
Gaspode
Championship

Postby Gaspode » Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:11 pm

Whiskeytown wrote:How about keeping calm, stop obsessing and continue to get behind the team? We're not going down and things could be a helluva lot worse. I'm concerned about the future too but we still sit in 5th and the teams below us have tough games coming up while Dundee and St Johnstone also play each other. We're better than Motherwell and hopefully we'll show it again on Friday night.

Careful now, the doom merchants will be all over you for that post!
Gaspode
Championship

Postby glasgow accie » Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:01 pm

So calling folk happy clappers is out of order , but doom and gloomers is ok .......
More pot and kettle.....
When Saturday comes...WE ARE HAMILTON........136
glasgow accie
Championship

Postby Alexander the Great » Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:22 pm

H9crx wrote:The spineless board will not sack canning, he had shuffled the team with limited success! We did score.

What is the answer until the end of the year?

I think EB needs to have 30 min or start, GG needs to be holding mid not forward, where is lynch sumsky etc?

Thoughts

I thought he picked the right team yesterday, but don't get me started on the subs, hasselbaink is clearly unfit and brophy must be wondering what he has to do to get into the team.
daft donnachie is thicker than the lenses on they daft specs he wears !
Alexander the Great
Championship

Postby AmanAccie » Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:08 pm

glasgow accie wrote:So calling folk happy clappers is out of order , but doom and gloomers is ok .......
More pot and kettle.....
We're all Accies fans and not so long ago there was all this talk about the Accies Family. I'm a fan/supporter nothing else, I don't shout abuse at our players,officials or fans. What about you?
AmanAccie
Seaside Leagues

Postby YeOldeHamiltonian » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:25 am

AmanAccie wrote:
glasgow accie wrote:So calling folk happy clappers is out of order , but doom and gloomers is ok .......
More pot and kettle.....
We're all Accies fans and not so long ago there was all this talk about the Accies Family. I'm a fan/supporter nothing else, I don't shout abuse at our players,officials or fans. What about you?

Glasgow Accie always gets behind the team....as he did on Saturday.
YeOldeHamiltonian
Premiership

Postby Uncle Junior » Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:42 am

Absolutely right - where are Lynch & Sumsky??? two creative midfielders and badly needed but even getting on the bench. Brophy must also be wondering what he needs to do....
But hey.....why would would we need them when we scoring so freely...? Canning is so negative...
Uncle Junior
Pub League

Postby glasgow accie » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:08 pm

AmanAccie wrote:
More pot and kettle.....

I always back MY team , mate ........always have always will......I dont abuse any players or officials or fans.....
Why did you feel the need to quote my post if you feel it's not aimed at you ??
I nearly pointed out that some posters have a go at folk over the happy clapper tag , then start name calling as well ......can't have it both ways !!
glasgow accie
Championship

Postby glasgow accie » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:09 pm

YeOldeHamiltonian wrote:
AmanAccie wrote:
More pot and kettle.....

Glasgow Accie always gets behind the team....as he did on Saturday.

Cheers mate.......
glasgow accie
Championship

Postby AmanAccie » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:07 pm

glasgow accie wrote:
AmanAccie wrote:
More pot and kettle.....

I always back MY team , mate ........always have always will......I dont abuse any players or officials or fans.....
Why did you feel the need to quote my post if you feel it's not aimed at you ??
I nearly pointed out that some posters have a go at folk over the happy clapper tag , then start name calling as well ......can't have it both ways !!
You know fine well. It was me that coined doom and gloomers in the 1st place. Not because I was out to name call but because it's the opposite of 'happy clapper'. The whole terminology thing is tedious mate! There should be no division in the stand or on the park. That was my point in the 1st place. I only brought it up because I witnessed it 1st hand, our own fans being laughed and shouted at for supporting the team instead of going along with the lads singing songs about the board having no ambition and if you hate the happy clappers clap your hands. The whole thing is childish. It has done nothing to help the team on the park or influence the board in any way shape or form. It just leads to a terrible atmosphere. It's not all right to call our own fellow fans anything derogatory at all! Happy clappers or doom and gloomers, the fact that I called a fan behind me at the Aberdeen game a cretin was something I posted on here I didn't shout it at him during the game or sing a song about him being a cretin.
AmanAccie
Seaside Leagues

Postby glasgow accie » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:27 pm

You know fine well. It was me that coined doom and gloomers in the 1st place. Not because I was out to name call but because it's the opposite of 'happy clapper'. The whole terminology thing is tedious mate! There should be no division in the stand or on the park. That was my point in the 1st place. I only brought it up because I witnessed it 1st hand, our own fans being laughed and shouted at for supporting the team instead of going along with the lads singing songs about the board having no ambition and if you hate the happy clappers clap your hands. The whole thing is childish. It has done nothing to help the team on the park or influence the board in any way shape or form. It just leads to a terrible atmosphere. It's not all right to call our own fellow fans anything derogatory at all! Happy clappers or doom and gloomers, the fact that I called a fan behind me at the Aberdeen game a cretin was something I posted on here I didn't shout it at him during the game or sing a song about him being a cretin.[/quote]

Calm down , chap......
Tbh , I didn't know it was you that said it first.....and if you read my posts you will see that I think that the name calling is childish as well.....whether it is done at a game on if you only use your keyboard to do it......
You sit in section A ? Yes ? Why not say something to the youngsters at the time ?
If I heard something being shouted at Accies that I wasn't OK with I would soon let them know....
glasgow accie
Championship

Postby redandwhite1874 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:52 pm

Coming across as a bit of a knob for example? :roll: ;)
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby H9crx » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:58 pm

Canning and co given job for continuity which is working! first team Gash under 20's Gash both teams can go ahead and chuck it away!
H9crx
Premiership

Postby AmanAccie » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:28 pm

glasgow accie wrote:You know fine well. It was me that coined doom and gloomers in the 1st place. Not because I was out to name call but because it's the opposite of 'happy clapper'. The whole terminology thing is tedious mate! There should be no division in the stand or on the park. That was my point in the 1st place. I only brought it up because I witnessed it 1st hand, our own fans being laughed and shouted at for supporting the team instead of going along with the lads singing songs about the board having no ambition and if you hate the happy clappers clap your hands. The whole thing is childish. It has done nothing to help the team on the park or influence the board in any way shape or form. It just leads to a terrible atmosphere. It's not all right to call our own fellow fans anything derogatory at all! Happy clappers or doom and gloomers, the fact that I called a fan behind me at the Aberdeen game a cretin was something I posted on here I didn't shout it at him during the game or sing a song about him being a cretin.

Calm down , chap......
Tbh , I didn't know it was you that said it first.....and if you read my posts you will see that I think that the name calling is childish as well.....whether it is done at a game on if you only use your keyboard to do it......
You sit in section A ? Yes ? Why not say something to the youngsters at the time ?
If I heard something being shouted at Accies that I wasn't OK with I would soon let them know....[/quote] So you haven't heard anything you didn't like?
AmanAccie
Seaside Leagues

Postby AmanAccie » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:34 pm

redandwhite1874 wrote:Coming across as a bit of a knob for example? :roll: ;)
Quite a few are recently!
AmanAccie
Seaside Leagues

Next

Return to The Accies