ta-ta top6

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

ta-ta top6

Postby Park Materson » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:44 am

Just ramming home what we all already know/absolutely shambolic situation now at accies with that result last night/CANNING OUT NOW!
Park Materson
Seaside Leagues

Re: ta-ta top6

Postby H9crx » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:35 pm

Was fun when it lasted! :twisted:
H9crx
Premiership

Postby Alexander the Great » Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:37 pm

canning now getting blamed for terrific st johnstone performances :roll:
daft donnachie is thicker than the lenses on they daft specs he wears !
Alexander the Great
Championship

Postby Park Materson » Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:05 pm

Terrific performance?Sorry I'm not sure what that is?please enlighten me, I'm a Hamilton fan.
Park Materson
Seaside Leagues

Postby Alexander the Great » Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:09 pm

Park Materson wrote:Terrific performance?Sorry I'm not sure what that is?please enlighten me, I'm a Hamilton fan.

ye sure cant have been to many games park we beat celtic at parkhead this season, also beat up well 0-4 and 5-0.
Alexander the Great
Championship

Postby Gaspode » Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:39 pm

Alexander the Great wrote:canning now getting blamed for terrific st johnstone performances :roll:

Norwich lost as well, I believe that's our clubs fault too, rotten to the core :roll:
Gaspode
Championship

Postby Park Materson » Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:55 pm

Sorry my memories fading with age,wish I could recall those fantastic results back in the day.
Can clearly remember our last 9 results though.
Park Materson
Seaside Leagues

Postby Accies4ever » Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:59 pm

There is real anger growing amongst fans of how badly we are failing.

To go from top 3 and flying to struggling to score goals and hardly pick up points is not easy to swallow.
What has made it so much worse is how quickly we went from one situation to another.

The board has really f**ked up things with the appointment of a naive management team and robbing the team of any strength in the team.
Right now, I think we could get a doing from any team in the SPL.

Well done Les and Ronnie.
Accies4ever
Championship

Postby DC United » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:36 pm

Another topic started to say more of the same. Have a day off.... :roll:
DC United
Pub League

Postby glasgow accie » Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:19 pm

Alexander the Great wrote:canning now getting blamed for terrific st johnstone performances :roll:

Nowhere does it say that.........
When Saturday comes...WE ARE HAMILTON........136
glasgow accie
Championship

Postby glasgow accie » Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:19 pm

DC United wrote:Another topic started to say more of the same. Have a day off.... :roll:

And yet you read it AND made a post.........
glasgow accie
Championship

Postby Alexander the Great » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:21 pm

glasgow accie wrote:

/absolutely shambolic situation now at accies with that result last night/
Alexander the Great
Championship

Postby redandwhite1874 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:29 pm

DC United wrote:Another topic started to say more of the same. Have a day off.... :roll:

Spot on.
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby Whiskeytown » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:32 pm

Never mind, I'm sure Mark - I'd have fitted right in at Bletchley Park - will give the team great backing against Ross County.
Whiskeytown
Championship

Postby glasgow accie » Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:45 pm

Alexander the Great wrote:
glasgow accie wrote:

/absolutely shambolic situation now at accies with that result last night/

That doesn't blame canning for St . J's performance .......it just says the situation at Accies has got worse with their result .
glasgow accie
Championship

Postby scarlett ribbon » Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:27 am

All real Accies fans need to be together through the difficult times as well as the good times. I don't understand some fans blaming the current situation on the Gaffer. Anyone attending the recent matches can see that the blame is with the players.
There are players just not responding and should be dropped. I don't want to name them but we all know who they are. Give Canzo and his team a chance, top 6 is still very possible
scarlett ribbon
Pub League

Postby H9crx » Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:01 am

scarlett ribbon wrote:All real Accies fans need to be together through the difficult times as well as the good times. I don't understand some fans blaming the current situation on the Gaffer. Anyone attending the recent matches can see that the blame is with the players.
There are players just not responding and should be dropped. I don't want to name them but we all know who they are. Give Canzo and his team a chance, top 6 is still very possible

Players not responding is the falt of the management team and if canning can't motivate the players it's his falt!
H9crx
Premiership

Postby AmanAccie » Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:52 pm

H9crx wrote:
scarlett ribbon wrote:All real Accies fans need to be together through the difficult times as well as the good times. I don't understand some fans blaming the current situation on the Gaffer. Anyone attending the recent matches can see that the blame is with the players.

Players not responding is the falt of the management team and if canning can't motivate the players it's his falt!
He's said some very positive things during the week. Now lets see if he can back that up! To be fair what better motivation do these players need than to play in the premiership and showcase their talents. Needing a slap they are.
AmanAccie
Seaside Leagues

Postby AlMac » Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:56 pm

H9crx wrote:

Agreed. However players not performing is the fault of the players, and that has been a major reason for recent results which many appear to be glossing over....
AlMac
Seaside Leagues

Postby redandwhite1874 » Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:12 pm

Some fans might want to talk of blame and fault; and want to tie it down to specifics. Of course in hindsight mistakes might have been made but no need for panic.

After wildly over-achieving in the first half of the season the club has struggled after the 4 hardest to replace people left the club in quick succession (one of whom was subject of great criticism from some aspects of the support but he proved in 2 separate top flight eras that he fitted our system at this level). Chuck in that replacing a hugely successful manager at any club is almost always hard to achieve in football. Everything clicked for us in the first half of the season and we all revelled in it. Time now to show some composure and take the rough with the smooth.

That some fans are openly ridiculing the club's plans to potentially vastly enhance the training infrastructure, via indoor training capacity, indicates to me that some perspective is lacking.

Keep Calm and Love Accies.
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Return to The Accies