O'Hara

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

O'Hara

Postby AccieDownUnder » Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:00 am

Absolutely torn with this contract extension. I certainly can't grumble on his effort or desire but I do feel he is a top end L1 striker at best. Rose, IMO, has shown he is a far better striker in the small time he's been here and we ultimately need better than O'Hara to either win L1 or to compete in the Championship next season. Squad player maybe depending on what kind of wage he is demanding. I just can't get excited about it and for me, it cements Rankin getting a crack at next season regardless if he's allowed to use next seasons budget already.
AccieDownUnder
Seaside Leagues

Re: O'Hara

Postby Beckford » Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:47 pm

One of few to give his all this season and one of the few that deserves a new contract tbh
Beckford
Seaside Leagues

Re: O'Hara

Postby Theaccie1 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:41 pm

In the games that I've attended this season he has definitely been our most consistent performer, and I honestly don't know who would beat him for our player of the year.
He has been a big improvement on the strikers we've had over the last number of years and deserves the extension.

We will no doubt need to improve quality in a number of areas as we go forward but im happy to have him in the squad.
Theaccie1
Pub League

Return to The Accies