Stadium Bid

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Stadium Bid

Postby YeOldeHamiltonian » Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:49 pm

Heard about this at the weekend and it is another part of Serif’s jigsaw, but it must also involve a change of Manager to really kick on.

https://x.com/lanlivesport/status/17631 ... 28787?s=46
YeOldeHamiltonian
Premiership

Re: Stadium Bid

Postby AccieDownUnder » Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:13 am

What is Seref's background? Where does any money come from? I'd assume proper due diligence was executed during the takeover but I'm always cautious with outside investment and what their true intentions are. Has his personal motivation with HAFC been outlined? This isn't an attack in any way, I'm just curious to know his reasons and as a chartered accountant it is some sort of a geeky interest anyway. Looking through companies house etc it is difficult to see where any sort of big money is coming from but again, depending on the level of accounts it is difficult to read too much into it.

All of the above has probably been answered many a time during AGMs, fans forums etc so I apologise to go over old ground. Again - I am very much behind SZ, he came in at a time when the club were on its knees under the old guard. Thinking purely of the club off the pitch - it looks to be going in the right direction.
AccieDownUnder
Seaside Leagues

Return to The Accies