FALKIRK starting their annual meltdown??

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

FALKIRK starting their annual meltdown??

Postby porcupine » Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:42 pm

Interesting to se that a full strength Falkirk side were beaten last night (at home) by the New Saints in the Challenge Cup, with a former Accie, Danny Redmond, still part of that Welsh outfit.

It's about this time of the year that Falkirk start to loose form, so long may the trend continue.

They are far from being 'unbeatable' and we have strengthened our team. Roll on 17 February!
porcupine
Premiership

Re: FALKIRK starting their annual meltdown??

Postby Billybamz » Sun Feb 04, 2024 11:50 pm

Heres hoping,,
Billybamz
Seaside Leagues

Re: FALKIRK starting their annual meltdown??

Postby AccieDownUnder » Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:40 am

I wasn’t as shocked to see Lolkirk get beaten tbh. TNS signed three English L2 players on high wages in the summer which basically gives them a taste of a couple European games plus decent dough. They’re currently 36 unbeaten or something wild like that. Even the two boys they brought off the bench in Marshall (ex-Dundee) and Declan McManus are probably championship players down there for the Welsh ££. Similar to Andy Ryan I suppose.

Falkirks current league form is 16 points from their last 18 whilst we are 11 from 18.
Feet on the ground and concentrate on our own form and job at hand. Even last season Falkirk never had a crash apart from in the playoffs, they were comfortably 2nd throughout the season (finishing 7 ahead of Airdrie) and were never close to the Pars (always around 8 behind like we are now). It all comes down to the 17th of Feb and I am back in Scotland for it! Come on.
AccieDownUnder
Seaside Leagues

Return to The Accies