Where is everyone?

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Where is everyone?

Postby Bengee » Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:22 pm

No posts for about two weeks. Whats up am I missing something.
Mind you out of cup so not really missing anything.
Bengee
Pub League

Re: Where is everyone?

Postby Euan » Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:33 am

Out of the Cup, nothing changes!
Euan
Premiership

Postby porcupine » Sun Nov 26, 2023 6:11 am

Looks like posters have deserted this site. Held back to see if anyone lese alive out there.
Another Cup disaster. Plenty of passing without any meaningful finishing at NDP. Playing Annan on Tuesday night after their extra time game today will have to show our team up for what they are capable of, otherwise we sink slowly now.
Time for Jamie Smith & Joel Mumbongo to start to see if they can break this scoring problem.
porcupine
Premiership

Postby StewartP » Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:43 pm

I didn’t want to be the one to start a thread.

Wasn’t at either cup game as not covered by season ticket but seems as though the performances have been abject.

Defeats have been coming to be fair. Really surprised at yesterday though. Should have enough to see off Kelty.
StewartP
Pub League

Postby smc4761 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 1:07 pm

Came on here today specifically to post that all had been quiet. Has the arse fell out of our season in these last 2 weeks. 2 cup defeats in a row. Or is this just so we can focus on getting promotion. Falkirk still in both cups
smc4761
Premiership

Postby Stevie Clarke » Sun Nov 26, 2023 2:18 pm

StewartP wrote:I didn’t want to be the one to start a thread.

Wasn’t at either cup game as not covered by season ticket but seems as though the performances have been abject.

Defeats have been coming to be fair. Really surprised at yesterday though. Should have enough to see off Kelty.

I wasn't there either, charging £20 & £10 is a huge error by the club. We're already playing Kelty twice at home but of course the geniuses decide to drastically lower the price of the next league game against them when most of us have season tickets. I went elsewhere. I see Morton only charged £15 for adults, £12 for concessions, which isn't great, but under 12s got in free. Our Under 12s were charged a tenner. They played Bo'ness United which had a novelty value to it and by that I'm suggesting fans might have turned up anyway at higher prices. Despite being bottom of the league and a lot of fan unrest, they got 1,208. We had 466 home fans. One good thing about yesterday, at least Rankin didn't disrespect the cup and make sweeping changes, although maybe there should be a few changes anyway now.
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Return to The Accies