Accies .V. Annan Athletic - MATCH THREAD

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Accies .V. Annan Athletic - MATCH THREAD

Postby Admin » Fri Sep 29, 2023 3:50 pm

Not a lot of activity, so I guess I'll go ahead and make a match thread.

Hope we can the strong start to the season going!
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Accies .V. Annan Athletic - MATCH THREAD

Postby StewartP » Fri Sep 29, 2023 9:50 pm

Fantastic performance.

Some great individual finishes and capitalised on some awful defending for the fifth. We dominated the game. Helped our goal difference too.
StewartP
Pub League

Postby Billybamz » Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:38 pm

Was like a training game,,could have been 10 ..bring on Falkirk ..
Billybamz
Seaside Leagues

Postby Stevie Clarke » Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:26 pm

That's what we should be doing to these sides. Some fine finishes. O'Hara played quite well and put in a cracking cross for the third. At least he's not in the middle missing chances. Sad to see no part for Lewis Smith. I'd still start him but hard to complain after a 5-0. Hope Scott Martin isn't suspended for next week. Decent crowd and no issues with the figure this week!
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Postby Red and white hoops » Sat Sep 30, 2023 12:14 am

A very good team performance. From the second minute when Barjonas scored a beauty the result was never in doubt. We could have and probably should have scored more first half but 4 second half goals brought the goal difference between Falkirk and ourselves down for a bit at least.

Such was the score line and performances we were able to take off some big players to prorect them. Taking Scott Martin off I thought was a clever move as he was already on a booking and will be crucial next week.

McGlynn and mumbongo both looked good again coming on. Mumbongo showed great pace at one point which we haven’t had up front this season.

We now have won the same amount of games in seven games than we did in the entirety of last season.
Red and white hoops
Championship

Postby Crying Time Again 2 » Sat Sep 30, 2023 10:37 am

Great performance, great win against our bogey team, although they were poor. Mcglynn looking good & what pace Mumbongo showed.
Good confidence booster for next week.
Pity I nearly missed the 1st goal (as many did) coz of turnstile chaos. What is the point of turning season ticket holders away from 1 end of the stand, only for them to take their seats among away supporters?
Crying Time Again 2
Pub League

Return to The Accies