Clyde v Accies

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Clyde v Accies

Postby hollerman » Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:55 pm

Does anybody know which part of the stadium will be allocated to Accies fans for the Clyde game?
hollerman
Pub League

Re: Clyde v Accies

Postby TerracingTomas » Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:36 pm

This is from the Clyde web site and applies to league games. League cup games may be different.

Home supporters will be seated in sections C to J of the Main Stand (The Homesbook Family Section is located in section J), whilst opposition fans will be seated towards the north end of the Main Stand in sections A & B. Padded seats are reserved for hospitality guests, Executive Club members and Gold Season Pass holders. Opposition fans may be housed in the North Stand depending on the predicted size of the travelling support.
Any future sponsors should contact liningourownpockets@mcgoofeystadium.com
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Postby TerracingTomas » Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:54 pm

TerracingTomas
Premiership

Postby Beckford » Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:12 pm

For someone who allegedly has a personal vandeta against the club TT, you seem to put an awfull lot of effort into generating interest in the actual games.

Gutted to be missing this one as currently on holiday but hopefully we can hit the ground running and build some early momentum.
Beckford
Seaside Leagues

Postby TerracingTomas » Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:56 pm

We should of course have a Supporters Liaison Officer (SLO) to provide such info and much more but the last post holders were clearly not acceptable to you know who so they were basically frozen out. I’m hoping our new owner will look to correct this. But then again I’m beginning to doubt this is actually going to happen.

On a happier note Clyde are streaming this so I may catch this game.

Ps Wikipedia link explaining all about SLO’S for the Boards’ benefit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supporter ... 0of%20view.
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Postby Gav » Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:09 pm

TerracingTomas wrote:We should of course have a Supporters Liaison Officer (SLO) to provide such info and much more but the last post holders were clearly not acceptable to you know who so they were basically frozen out. I’m hoping our new owner will look to correct this. But then again I’m beginning to doubt this is actually going to happen.

On a happier note Clyde are streaming this so I may catch this game.

Ps Wikipedia link explaining all about SLO’S for the Boards’ benefit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supporter ... 0of%20view.

TT like many I appreciate the job you are doing in trying to understand what is going on at NDP. Fairly obvious NF cannot provide any answers.
I was one of the 3 SLOs a couple of years ago. Had a couple of meetings with Bob Hay but it became clear very quickly the club had no interest in passing any info on to the fans. Our current SLO is listed as Scott Struthers. Now I quite like Scott but it is a breach of our pro licence to have a club official as SLO.
Gav
Championship

Postby Beckford » Thu Jul 13, 2023 12:10 am

Good man Gav for speaking out and respect for putting yourself forward for such a thankless role. Unfortunately (and i count myself in this) too many fans for too long have stood back and not been prepared to raise our concerns. Unlike NF seemingly incenscere claims, we realy do love our club and care about how it is being miss-used and abused. The more of us that speak up, the less chance there is of business as usual.

There is no conection with the fans of this club. This is the only community that should be the focus of Hamilton Accies FC, exclusively until such a relationship has been achieved. Only then can we be considered a community club.

We are all desperate to get behind a board that are focused on the day job. We will never have this with the curent set up. The way the SLOs that voluntered were treated surely proves this beyond question.
Beckford
Seaside Leagues

Postby PrideOfLanarkshire » Thu Jul 13, 2023 11:06 am

Beckford wrote:Good man Gav for speaking out and respect for putting yourself forward for such a thankless role. Unfortunately (and i count myself in this) too many fans for too long have stood back and not been prepared to raise our concerns. Unlike NF seemingly incenscere claims, we realy do love our club and care about how it is being miss-used and abused. The more of us that speak up, the less chance there is of business as usual.

I completely agree, we all need to be on the social media posts from the club telling them what we are, and are not happy with.
PrideOfLanarkshire
Championship

Postby Euan » Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:31 pm

Oh no, it’s happening again, 1-0 Clyde :shock:
Euan
Premiership

Postby glasgow accie » Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:53 pm

Nothing changes….
When Saturday comes...WE ARE HAMILTON........136
glasgow accie
Championship

Postby Euan » Sat Jul 15, 2023 4:50 pm

Good comeback :D
Euan
Premiership

Postby glasgow accie » Sat Jul 15, 2023 5:04 pm

TBF we totally dominated the game but struggled a bit up front until the changes …
When Saturday comes...WE ARE HAMILTON........136
glasgow accie
Championship

Postby Stevie Clarke » Sat Jul 15, 2023 5:18 pm

Wasn't there but I heard Smith was dreadful. If he can't do it against Clyde what's the point? Subs clearly changed the game.
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Postby smc4761 » Sat Jul 15, 2023 5:25 pm

According to BBC website, 30 shots which for us must be a record and even had 11 of those on target

Positve start with the 3 points, onwards and upwards
smc4761
Premiership

Return to The Accies