Terracing Thomas

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Re: Terracing Thomas

Postby Stevie Clarke » Fri Jul 14, 2023 9:19 am

And another thing, I'd always assumed Terracing Tomas was a homage to our defender Xavier Tomas; same spelling and the username seemed to appear around the time he was with us. But the brains trust at Accies think it's Thomas and therefore he must be called Tom and Tom is such an unusual name it had to be that rank rotten bloke from Dumfries! Honestly!
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Postby glasgow accie » Fri Jul 14, 2023 9:38 am

That is incredible… I think you should definitely go to the police with this as it’s clearly harassment and there are threats in the messages you have received…
When Saturday comes...WE ARE HAMILTON........136
glasgow accie
Championship

Postby manxaccie » Fri Jul 14, 2023 9:41 am

This latest development is quite shocking. If Accies are passing out individuals address details to journalists that is a major breach of all sorts of rules. I know we will never be able to prove where any breach came from, but considering the club is holding all of our bank and address details on file that is extremely worrying. It's one thing being to be completely incompetent with fan engagement etc, but to allegedly do what is claimed is pretty damming. What next? The poor guy is beaten up in a case of mistaken identity? Worrying times.
manxaccie
Pub League

Postby manxaccie » Fri Jul 14, 2023 2:20 pm

Sorry, one last point re this. As far as I have seen online, all TerracingTomas appears to do is try to get to to the bottom of the financial information, which I (and I imagine others) find really interesting. He isn't abusive & he obviously knows how to read a balance sheet so how can the club (or certain individuals within the club) accuse him of waging a war on them and scaring away sponsors?! The information is all available publicly online but designed to be as convoluted as possible. Maybe that scares away potential sponsors more than some fan with a finance background asking questions. Please keep shining a light on these guys TT. If there's nothing to hide why are they so rattled?
manxaccie
Pub League

Postby smc4761 » Fri Jul 14, 2023 3:30 pm

After a fairly positive close season, with new signings coming in early, a potential new owner, looks like we are back to square 1 just before season kicks off with a huge gap between fans and club. You could not make it up.

As for TT, keep up the great work mate, calling these charlatans to account. If only we had a decent investigative journalist who would actually do some digging and start asking the right questions, instead of pandering to McGowan
smc4761
Premiership

Postby Crying Time Again 2 » Fri Jul 14, 2023 4:59 pm

This would be unbelievable if it wasn't so bloody believable. More power to you, TT✊.
PS, they can post anything about me outside my local church & rotary club.... Water aff a duck's arse!
Crying Time Again 2
Pub League

Postby Gav » Fri Jul 14, 2023 8:21 pm

Gerry and his goons pick on easy targets. Notice none of them wanted a word with any fans at Oban.
Gav
Championship

Previous

Return to The Accies