8%
Won't consider it until next season
25%
They do not believe a change is required
50%

Total votes : 12

Accies Board Poll

Postby Accies4ever » Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:37 pm

Don't want to bore people with endless polls, but this is a slightly different question to that of the "Present Management Poll", where that was more about what you consider should happen.

Question : When you honestly believe the board would make a decision on changing the present management, bearing in mind the club ethos thing and it's their man in charge of the team.

Remember it's what you think the board would do.

My guess is option 3, regrettably.
Accies4ever
Championship

Re: Accies Board Poll

Postby Alexander the Great » Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:00 pm

where is the how the fck do we know option ?
daft donnachie is thicker than the lenses on they daft specs he wears !
Alexander the Great
Championship

Postby Accies4ever » Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:37 pm

In case anyone is thinking...what's the point of this poll.... it's this.

I'm try to gauge if you think there's a disconnect, perhaps a large difference to what we, the fans feel about things, as compared to the board.

The majority of fans feel things are going from bad to worse and the team is visibly deteriorating game on game and if the board are just ignoring things or what.

There's no option as ATG suggests, as I'm asking you what you feel the board's actions/thoughts will be and far more importantly, when they will actually act on those thoughts.
Accies4ever
Championship

Postby really? » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:06 am

the board have made some really good decisions of late and at one point after the StJ game we might even have had a role to play in the title race - that was a high point - the appointment of MC as manager has been a disaster and it's a test of their mettle how they deal with it - this could still be a 'successful' season but I'll always think of what might have been...
really?
Seaside Leagues

Postby Accies4ever » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:50 am

I feel that in getting top 6, will be deemed as a successful season.

If we don't, it won't be an unsuccessful season, but as you mention there will be huge regrets about opportunities lost.

My main concerns are now about next season, and we do not go into the new season wounded and frankly lambs to the slaughter.
This situation has to be sorted by the board before the new season starts.
Accies4ever
Championship

Postby Park Materson » Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:36 am

Very easy to rectify;
1.Relieve the 3 stooges of their duties pronto.
2.Actively recruit a proven management team.
3.Seriously reconsider the direction in which the Club is heading with regards to the youth at all cost ethos.Not saying to completely dismantle the youth set up but tweak it to allow the odd signing which as well as keeping existing fans excited may even bring more through the turnstiles.
Park Materson
Seaside Leagues

Postby H9crx » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:45 am

Park Materson wrote:Very easy to rectify;
1.Relieve the 3 stooges of their duties pronto.
2.Actively recruit a proven management team.
3.Seriously reconsider the direction in which the Club is heading with regards to the youth at all cost ethos.Not saying to completely dismantle the youth set up but tweak it to allow the odd signing which as well as keeping existing fans excited may even bring more through the turnstiles.

^^^^^^this^^^^. When did the ethos change from developing players to sell on to every one at the club? What next we will give untrained shop assistants and try and get them to Harvey Nichols? I'm fully behind the youth with some experiance and one or two quality players to bring them on. What I'm not behind is an un experienced management team in the Spfl in hope we can make a buck or two of them aswell.
H9crx
Premiership

Postby Accies4ever » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:02 pm

What appears to be the message is that supporters believe the board are out of line with what fans think should happen.
That's not surprising bearing in mind feelings are running high.

However the board do need to act responsibly and with the long term interests of the club in mind.
That doesn't mean it should simply ignore the situation.....well into next season, for example.
Accies4ever
Championship

Return to The Accies