Season Tickets 23/24

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Season Tickets 23/24

Postby TerracingTomas » Fri Jun 09, 2023 1:10 pm

It’s in Facebook but I can’t see info anywhere else yet. For comparison purposes last season we were £275 adults, concession £175 and under 18s were free.

We are excited to announce that as a valued season book holder you will have the exclusive opportunity to reserve your seat for the upcoming season. Starting from Monday the 19th June we have made arrangements for you to conveniently secure your preferred seat online.
To ensure your satisfaction and prioritise your experience we will reserve your existing seats for the first two weeks of the reservation period. This means you have ample time to claim your seat before they become available for general sale to the public.
We understand the importance of maintaining your seating preference and we want to ensure your continued enjoyment of the games. Therefore, we encourage you to take advantage of this advance reservation period and secure your desired seat for the upcoming season.
Please visit our website https://hamiltonacciesfc.co.uk on Monday the 19th June to access the online reservation system. From there you will be guided through a simple process to select and confirm your seat.
Should you have any questions or require assistance during this process then please feel free to email gillian@acciesfc.co.uk
Thank you for your unwavering support as a loyal season ticket holder. We appreciate your continued patronage and look forward to an exciting season together.
Adults: - £260.00
O65’s: - £160.00
Disabled/Carer: - £160.00 (only available from our ticket office)
U18’s: - £36.00
Gold: - £450.00
Any future sponsors should contact liningourownpockets@mcgoofeystadium.com
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Re: Season Tickets 23/24

Postby Crying Time Again 2 » Fri Jun 09, 2023 4:02 pm

Seriously??? Season tickets are always a wee gamble (freebies handed out like confetti.) 3 games for £3 last season meant saving of £28 if I work that out correctly. Usually happy to fork out and look on it as a donation to club/youth. But a £15 saving, dropping down a division, with no idea who owns the club or will play for us is a bloody cheek. As I posted elsewhere, I know what will happen if I'm sitting about on a Saturday, weighing up whether to part with entrance money. Don't suppose anyone from the club would care to comment.....
Crying Time Again 2
Pub League

Postby smc4761 » Fri Jun 09, 2023 5:33 pm

Thank you for your unwavering support as a loyal season ticket holder. We appreciate your continued patronage and look forward to an exciting season together.

That statement is a bloody joke, the club have nothing but contempt for the fans. They can shove their season ticket where the sun dont shine until there is a change
smc4761
Premiership

Postby Beckford » Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:28 pm

smc4761 wrote:Thank you for your unwavering support as a loyal season ticket holder. We appreciate your continued patronage and look forward to an exciting season together.

That statement is a bloody joke, the club have nothing but contempt for the fans. They can shove their season ticket where the sun dont shine until there is a change

Agree, of all the crap this lot have dished out over the years, this has to be the most insulting! I do not know any fan who feels anything but contempt from this board. Maybe feel more sincere if any of our experiences reflected this. (Or if anything ever changed)
Beckford
Seaside Leagues

Postby smc4761 » Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:22 pm

Has anyone bit the bullett yet and actually bought a season ticket
smc4761
Premiership

Postby Alan07 » Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:30 pm

I don't see the individual ticket price when I click on the link it comes up code 404.
Alan07
Pub League

Postby Beckford » Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:16 pm

Have to amit that i am really torn by the renew or not renew question. On one hand i want to support the club and play my small part in contributing to the funding of a succesfull promotion push (i know!)

However, if i hand over my money again am i a mug? As a customer experience, being a long term season ticket holder is not a positive one. The value goes down each season yet costs rise. By which i mean i pay out for mine every year whilst countless random hangers on are given free entry (and dont attend or endure as many games) Not a great business model to devalue your own product!

Btw - if freebies and discounts are to continue, (which i do support if used to grow fan base long term) use them to reward those who actually want to follow the club. I normally choose to renew mine which i can just about afford each year given a sacrafice here and there so this view is not self interest.

Do i know who i am handing my money over to, and do i trust them to use it to fund the "football department"

Will the toxic relationship between the club and its support improve or will we continue with the status quo

Not sure the answer to any of the above would convince those in two minds!
Beckford
Seaside Leagues

Postby porcupine » Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:56 pm

Exactly my situation too! Yet another long term season ticket holder who makes most but not all games so patg would be more cost effective.
There will be even more empty seats next season so I’m sitting tight just now until something meaningful is known.
porcupine
Premiership

Postby Beckford » Thu Jun 15, 2023 11:17 pm

Hope the club reps who read (monitor) this board take note porcupine!

If there is any real change at board level, a lot of good will would be generated by at least acknowledging our concerns and acting to address. To be fair reaching out to the only accies boys is a good start!
Beckford
Seaside Leagues

Postby YeOldeHamiltonian » Fri Jun 16, 2023 1:22 am

One way to easily increase Season Book numbers would surely be some sort of Instalment Scheme as other clubs do?
YeOldeHamiltonian
Premiership

Postby Beckford » Fri Jun 16, 2023 6:30 am

YeOldeHamiltonian wrote:One way to easily increase Season Book numbers would surely be some sort of Instalment Scheme as other clubs do?

Great point. Would have been a sensible move especially following relegation and the fact that the free kids offer seems to have ended. Would have shown our support is actually valued and helped keep the fans that will possibly drift away now

Requies a degree of forward planning though. For a scheme like this to work, season books need to be on sale as early as possible, which I accept is difficult when relegation is a possibility, especially via the play offs. A good business will always have a contingency plan though!

The admin and commercial department would need to greatly improve before introducing this.

I have usually paid a deposit then pay the balance before the season starts, which helps to spread the cost. Not been able to confirm if this is possible this year as yet.

I would also like to know if there is only an online means of reserving books. Not the easiest thing to do for the OAP fans. (But a a good option for some) Personally, I prefer to pay via the club shop, is this an option and if so when will it actually be open?

Note to the club - consultation with the fans will generate positive discussions like this. We dont just want to moan, we want to help improve the club.
Beckford
Seaside Leagues

Postby Beckford » Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:06 pm

Well whats everyones thoughts on the big renewal launch? Progress?

A statement from Strain that implies its only just dawned on them growing a support might be a good thing!
Beckford
Seaside Leagues

Postby accie » Tue Jun 20, 2023 5:06 pm

Anyone worried about investment in the ream before buying a season ticket must be happy now surely.
accie
Seaside Leagues

Postby Beckford » Tue Jun 20, 2023 5:41 pm

Most active we have been in years. As one of the biggest sceptics i am pleasently suprised . A lot of work still to do to rebuild trust but they are going about it the right way. As someone mentioned elsewhere, could it be down to a certain individual having less control? Hope so! Keep going , jobs not done yet! An open day, fan forum, sorting the media side of things etc. Will make a huge difference to the feel around the place.
Beckford
Seaside Leagues

Postby porcupine » Tue Jul 04, 2023 2:04 pm

Encouraged by all the new signings and positivity for the upcoming season, this led me to renew on-line today. Simple process, no more books of tickets, great if you have a smart phone with Apple Pay, and also has a physical card for an extra fiver, should you not have a suitable phone, (or no phone at all :roll:) QR Code readers at all turnstiles so don't know how PATG will work for many.
Accies have joined the 21st Century tekky revolution :roll:
porcupine
Premiership

Postby Beckford » Tue Jul 04, 2023 8:01 pm

I was going to post something along the same lines as the above. Despite my stated reservations about the ongoing ownership, i also renewed.

Have to be honest, I prefer the more old fashioned season book as i am a geeky collector of these kind of things. I also have reservations about the clubs ability to instal and opperate the type of turnstiles to accomodate the card readers, as well as having concerns about how my renewal money will be spent (as per earlier posts)

However, as the club have clearly made an effort to respond to fans requests for modernisation, and as there has been a marked improvement in our player reqruitment, I decided to continue to back the team and also opted to renew online.

Like Porcupine, i would also say that i found it a simple process and it was great not to have to travel all the way through to the club shop. As highlighted, i have had multiple poor experiences when dealing with the stadium shop and found the customer service aspect shockingly bad. Fair play and well done to who ever instigated the change.

Just please make sure it works on match days Accies and lets try improve the club shop (online and physical) in the same way

See, fans will be positive when action is taken to improve the football club. We want to sing the praises of our club. Keep giving us reason to!
Beckford
Seaside Leagues

Postby Stevie Clarke » Tue Jul 04, 2023 8:58 pm

I tried to buy a season ticket today but hit a brick wall. I registered with Fanbase. For phone number I put my landline. Then when trying to purchase you had to put your phone number in again. It didn't accept my landline with area code. Put in my mobile number but that didn't work either. Then I wondered if it was to do with my email account, do I have a phone number listed with it? I don't know but if I do it will be about two phones ago! I emailed Gillian at the club who in turn passed it on to Fanbase but I've heard nothing since. I wonder how fans much older than me will cope with this.
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Postby Beckford » Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:02 pm

Thats a bummer Stevie, hope fanbase can sort it for you.
Beckford
Seaside Leagues

Postby porcupine » Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:05 pm

[quote= I wonder how fans much older than me will cope with this.[/quote]
:oops: :oops: Managed it fine at a very venerable age :lol:

Re-register, SC??
porcupine
Premiership

Postby Stevie Clarke » Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:25 pm

porcupine wrote:[quote= I wonder how fans much older than me will cope with this.

:oops: :oops: Managed it fine at a very venerable age :lol:

Re-register, SC??[/quote]

Did you register with them today, like me? And if you did, when it came to phone number verification what did you put?
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Next

Return to The Accies