All Apologies - Gerry Speaks

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

All Apologies - Gerry Speaks

Postby Top Cross » Sun May 21, 2023 1:57 pm

After keeping his head down for the last wee while, this appeared on LinkedIn...

"and to all of our supporters who follow our Club all over the country through thick and thin, please accept my sincere apologies as a Director of the Club for where we now find ourselves."

Gerry Strain Linkedin Relegation.png
Gerry Strain Linkedin Relegation.png (98.45 KiB) Viewed 2649 times
Top Cross
Pub League

Re: All Apologies - Gerry Speaks

Postby TerracingTomas » Sun May 21, 2023 3:43 pm

Good to hear from Gerry. I thought he’d disappeared so hopefully his next public statement will be an update on the forensic analysis of his phone and the result of any police enquiries into said hacking? :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

# honesty indeed
Any future sponsors should contact liningourownpockets@mcgoofeystadium.com
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Postby Beckford » Tue May 23, 2023 1:19 am

Talk about lip service. Reads as totaly insincere. Would be more believable from a guy who respected our club enough to not wear the crest of another at our stadium!
Beckford
Seaside Leagues

Postby Nike01 » Wed May 24, 2023 10:34 pm

Sorry, but that really worries me. That sounds very much like a team talk out of the Rankin play book. And look where that got us. Apologies don’t matter. Where’s the plan? Even if he said we had no money, so we’re going to play the young ones predominantly, but with 3/4 good old heads who have a year left in tank, but don’t expect miracles, I WOULD REST CONTENT! Our miracle was staying in the Premiership for so long.
Nike01
Pub League

Postby Nike01 » Wed May 24, 2023 10:40 pm

Here’s a plan. Get some youth on the Board. Get rid of the staleness. New ideas. Better ideas. Different outlook. Better outlook. I’ve a 14 year old and I’ve no idea these days what makes him/her tick. It’s the same in the happy family that is the Accies. The Board are out of touch with the fans. The fans are out of touch with the Board. Either way, does it really matter?
Nike01
Pub League

Return to The Accies