What league position will we finish

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

What league position will we finish

Postby smc4761 » Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:27 pm

Squeaky bum time now for the club. If we go down, or should that be when we go down, club will drift in seaside leagues for years

Our next 2 fixtures, Partick who are going for play off place and playing well, and Arbroath, away. I do not see us getting anythin from either game so we will remain on 29 points

Cove have 3 games to play, Arbroath away,Dundee away and their final games, at home to Morton. I think they will lose the first 2 but win the last one giving them 30 points

Anyone else see anything different
smc4761
Premiership

Re: What league position will we finish

Postby Stevie Clarke » Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:26 pm

We deserve to be bottom. Zero creativity, zero flair, losing mentality and couldn't even beat Cove in four attempts. 1-4 tomorrow, ours will be a penalty or dead ball. 0-3 at Arbroath. Cove will beat Morton who will have nothing to play for.
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Postby YeOldeHamiltonian » Fri Apr 21, 2023 11:57 pm

A lot depends if he picks the right team,the right formation and not playing guys out of position(midfielders/right backs at left back) for me along with the correct game management.

For all that we are dire,individual errors have cost us the last three games and allied to game Management and the correct subs at the right time,we could easily have got five points from these games instead of zero.

Tomorrow will say a lot for me.I want a reaction to that shambolic defending which cost us on Tuesday but will the heads be down/confidence shot to pieces?

We will find out soon enough.
YeOldeHamiltonian
Premiership

Postby Billybamz » Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:15 am

BOTTOM
Billybamz
Seaside Leagues

Postby Billybamz » Sat Apr 22, 2023 5:10 pm

Def ,BOTTON now.cant hold a lead,
Billybamz
Seaside Leagues

Postby smc4761 » Fri Apr 28, 2023 10:38 pm

I think its games a bogey time, as Cove managed a draw tonight and now have 31 points to our 30.

We need to get at least a draw against Arbroath and hope Cove lose at home to Motron. Cant see any of that happening.

Maybe McGowan will see the light and fuck right off. Well I can dream
smc4761
Premiership

Postby Stevie Clarke » Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:21 pm

Arbroath have every incentive to beat us as Cove can now catch them. What a shit show!
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Postby Euan » Sun Apr 30, 2023 9:10 am

Morton can reach the playoffs if they beat Cove, and other results go their way, so at least they’ll be up for it.
I can’t see us beating Arbroath but I could see us getting a draw, which would suit Arbroath too, to avoid automatic relegation, if Morton win.
Delaying the inevitable perhaps, but it’s the best we can hope for.
Euan
Premiership

Return to The Accies