Student/Over 65 - £10
12-16 y/o - £5
Under 12 - free with paid adult
Any future sponsors should contact liningourownpockets@mcgoofeystadium.com
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Re: Challenge Cup Final Falkirk

Postby porcupine » Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:29 pm

Well, TT, would it surprise you that, despite your previous post stating tickets on sale from 27th February, the staff told me on Saturday before the game, that it would probably be Monday or Tuesday?

Of course, before I set off on a 25 mile round trip today to buy SIX tickets, I phoned this morning to be told 'Not sure, might be this afternoon or tomorrow'! Yet another commercial shambles, with the Official Club Website showing Ticket information, implying availability now.

Oh, and I see on the Official Site, we are playing cinch Championship
Cove Rangers vs ACCIES
Saturday 3rd September - 15:00

Looks like both Cove and Accies survived 22/23 Season then? ICT/RR relegated with Arbroath??

You couldnae make it up!!
porcupine
Premiership

Postby TerracingTomas » Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:22 pm

Nothing surprises Porcupine when it comes to Mcgoofeys circus.

From the official site

Tickets for the big game are priced £18 for adults, £10 concession (over-65s and students), £5 juveniles (aged 12 to 16) and FREE for children under 12 when accompanied by a paying adult, and are available from the ticket office at Hamilton Accies Football Club, Cadzow Avenue, from 10am, Wednesday, March 8.

As I am pretty confident that this won’t be a sell out I’ll leave it a few days before I wander down for my tickets assuming that eventually they will have some for sale.

PS Look on the bright side Porcupine. Somebody actually answered the phone at the stadium.
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Postby Stevie Clarke » Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:36 pm

Nothing on their Twitter about them going on sale today. What a shower.
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Postby porcupine » Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:26 pm

TerracingTomas wrote:Nothing surprises Porcupine when it comes to Mcgoofeys circus.

PS Look on the bright side Porcupine. Somebody actually answered the phone at the stadium.

That is very true. Hadn't actually considered that bonus :lol:

Like many of you, I'll leave this until Monday when I have to be in Hamilton for another matter. Confidence in any info from Accies is always carpet high. :roll:
porcupine
Premiership

Postby Red and white hoops » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:17 pm

We should be advertising this game like crazy. It doesn’t even need to cost much. Only Accies have advertised this game more than the club itself. It shouldn’t need to be down to the fans to spread the word.

We are all aware the majority of people in Hamilton don’t really care about Accies but the fact very few are even aware of this game in less than three weeks time is mad.

Other than a passing mention once or twice in Twitter there’s been nothing.

I’ll expect the same zero advertising for the fireworks and the rest of the other non football pish going on. She
Red and white hoops
Championship

Postby Big Wurzil » Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:11 pm

Got myself 4 tickets and reliably informed we’ve sold 683 so far
Big Wurzil
Championship

Postby TerracingTomas » Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:25 pm

Raith fans on P and B saying they have heard they have sold their allocation :?:
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Postby porcupine » Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:37 pm

Six tickets now bought here, and we are in the left hand side (facing the pitch) of the main stand which has a capacity around 4200. Apparently one of our sections within that has sold out already, but I can't see us bringing 2000 supporters.

However, those from Raith City have been regular attenders at (& winners of), this Final, so their sell-out not a surprise. Falkirk have more space for them if they can bring another 4000!!

Still got my lucky Accies hat from the last B & Q Final, so it's going defo. No Gary Clark this time to put the ball into the Morton net. :roll:
porcupine
Premiership

Postby YeOldeHamiltonian » Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:03 am

Ticket Office hours Wed-Fri: 10am- 2.30pm; 3:30 - 5pm and after the game on Saturday.

Fans outwith Hamilton can also purchase tickets over the phone by contacting Scott or Gillian for tickets to be sent out.Tuesday is the last date for such tickets.

No details as of yet for next week.
YeOldeHamiltonian
Premiership

Postby TerracingTomas » Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:01 pm

Got my tickets today. Very nice young lady who had a stadium plan and was able to give me a choice of area. I said I didn’t want near the hooligan element so she made sure I wasn’t near the Directors Box :lol:
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Postby TerracingTomas » Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:02 pm

Raith have also sold out their additional allocation for the Final. According to a Raith fan it was about 250 extra so they are taking just under 4000 fans.
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Postby Red and white hoops » Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:47 pm

I managed to get there this afternoon and get my tickets. There was around 10 kids over from holy cross high too. Forgot to ask how many we had sold so far. Looks like Raith have sold out so I’d hope for a decent accies support too.
I still think that most of the people of Hamilton and beyond are completely unaware we are even in a cup final though thanks to zero promotion/ advertising.
Red and white hoops
Championship

Postby porcupine » Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:28 pm

Some info on the flyer handed out INSIDE the ground on Saturday. Strange decision was there a distribution in Hamilton town centre? Most coming into the ground would already know about it

However, regarding parking, no information on whether there is a charge, and if so, how much. Surely Accies can find this out and tell us before Sunday!!
porcupine
Premiership

Postby Montrose Week 2 » Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:18 am

Its really sad that there is no excitement regarding this Cup Final. However the facts are clear are - We have been a terrible watch since Alex Neil left & the people in the town & our support have no trust in the people that run that club.
Bearing that in mind and that we are currently bottom of a terrible Championship league with a team that carries no goal threat, it is quite an achievement that we have 1,200 people following the team on Sunday.
We are a strange town & Football club !!!
Lets hope we can hold out for penalties and then destroy them :] :]
Montrose Week 2
Pub League

Postby porcupine » Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:56 am

1200?? From where do you get that number of Accies tickets sold, MT? Or are you the one who posts the weekly home support of around 1200 on the BBC & Official Club web site? :lol:

If, and only if, we HAVE sold that amount of Accies tickets, then great, for once. Our regular three have an extra three coming, so should that be the same for others, then it's possible we might have a Red Wall. Maybe just a bit more porous than some of the European teams with their own Red Wall :roll:
porcupine
Premiership

Postby TerracingTomas » Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:57 pm

Last week the figures quoted for sales were in the region of 7/800. That was from folk asking at the ticket office as they got theirs’. HASWO are running 6 buses which is quite an achievement and of course there is the free doner kebab bus. I’m taking plus one and others seem to be cajoling friends and family who wouldn’t normally attend to go. All in all considering our 3 figure fan base I wouldn’t bet against us taking 1200/1500. Though given this is our first final since the Easter Road play offs it’s a sad reflection on how low our stadium owner has dragged the club and its support down. For those still humming and hawing about going grab the opportunity as by the time Mcgoofeys finished we might not have a club at all. :oops: :oops: :oops:
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Postby Gav » Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:02 pm

The story at the game on Saturday was that we had sold 1300. If that was right we should end up with around 1500.
Gav
Championship

Postby Bluesy » Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:02 pm

From what I’ve heard we’re at 1500 now
Bluesy
Premiership

Next

Return to The Accies