It’s all about the Accies

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

It’s all about the Accies

Postby TerracingTomas » Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:37 pm

Excellent piece on the SPFL website by Only Accies contributor Brandon Coghill about his support for the team. Well worth a read. Don’t know either of the Only Accies guys but I have come to rely on their out put for an honest assessment of our performances.

https://spfl.co.uk/news/its-all-about-t ... on-coghill
Any future sponsors should contact liningourownpockets@mcgoofeystadium.com
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Re: It’s all about the Accies

Postby YeOldeHamiltonian » Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:14 pm

Nice piece and a good read.The two B's: Brandon and Ben are two cracking young fellas who are good company and great supporters.More power to their elbow via WAH Facebook/Twitter and the Only Accies output.
YeOldeHamiltonian
Premiership

Postby porcupine » Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:52 pm

Great Picture on that website. Top of the League from the start to the end of that season. Div 1 Winners by a country mile!!

Gerry Collins, Jim Kerr, Adrian Sprott, Gordon Scott, Stuart Gordon, Rikki Fergusson, Jamie Fairlie, Willie Jamieson, Danny McGrain, with some other I should know, so who can fill in the blanks?
Possibly Chico Spiers & Bobby Thompson half hidden.

"One to add to your collection?", I said to Bobby Thompson at the party afterwards. He replied " It's the first fecking medal i've won in 16 years as a professional footballer" "Fecking marvellous"

And when congratulating Danny McGrain on his first Division 1 medal, Danny said "I'm actually old enough to already have a Div 1 medal won at Celtic, before the formation of the Premier League" :lol: :lol:
porcupine
Premiership

Postby Stevie Clarke » Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:05 pm

Colin Harris is behind Rikki along with probably Kevin McKee. I think Speirs had gone to Clyde by then. One other completely hidden, could be Gerry McCabe. I think one or both of the kids are Gerry's.
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Return to The Accies