I don't want top 6

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

I don't want top 6

Postby H9crx » Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:18 pm

As much as it would be gr8 to get one of the clubs highest positions ever. I feer we would be getting pumped every week and our young team would not develop. I think bottom six will stand us in a better position for next year some wins,goals and confidence for next year.

Please play the new boys from now on!
H9crx
Premiership

Re: I don't want top 6

Postby Alexander the Great » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:41 pm

what a load of rubbish.
daft donnachie is thicker than the lenses on they daft specs he wears !
Alexander the Great
Championship

Postby H9crx » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:54 pm

Not rubbish with the best team in years the majority of the top six have turned us over

Celtic - one win and two pumpings so far!
Inverness- three pumpings so far!
Aberdeen - one win two league pumpings and a cup pumping
Dundee Utd- a bit better a draw and a narrow defeat
St Johnstone - better two narrow wins

What is to look forward to the club getting more money on gates that we don't spend on players? That we might win two out of the games in the top six?
H9crx
Premiership

Postby Todd_is_God » Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:07 pm

Defeatist nonsense
Todd_is_God
Seaside Leagues

Postby YeOldeHamiltonian » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:54 am

H9crx wrote:As much as it would be gr8 to get one of the clubs highest positions ever. I feer we would be getting pumped every week and our young team would not develop. I think bottom six will stand us in a better position for next year some wins,goals and confidence for next year.

Hi Ronnie.
YeOldeHamiltonian
Premiership

Postby H9crx » Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:28 am

YeOldeHamiltonian wrote:
H9crx wrote:As much as it would be gr8 to get one of the clubs highest positions ever. I feer we would be getting pumped every week and our young team would not develop. I think bottom six will stand us in a better position for next year some wins,goals and confidence for next year.

Hi Ronnie.

:lol:
H9crx
Premiership

Postby Alexander the Great » Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:24 pm

H9crx wrote:Not rubbish with the best team in years the majority of the top six have turned us over

What is to look forward to the club getting more money on gates that we don't spend on players? That we might win two out of the games in the top six?

what a loser !
Alexander the Great
Championship

Postby Gaspode » Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:27 pm

Good god, you do like to wallow in misery don't you? I would rather our younger players gathered experience playing against better players in good teams in fuller stadiums.
Gaspode
Championship

Postby H9crx » Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:32 pm

I dont think any one has been happy the last 8 games. Next year is all that is important now!

Alexander the Great - name calling is this the old Accies world or P&b?
H9crx
Premiership

Postby Red and white hoops » Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:23 pm

Nobody at Accies, players staff and especially fans, can be happy with things since Alex left us but I feel that not to finish top 6 will be so disappointing after the season we had up to January. It wasn't that long ago we were dreaming, albeit tounge in cheek, about a European place.
Red and white hoops
Championship

Postby Park Materson » Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:56 pm

No need to worry,with clueless Canning at the helm and the 'shop at poundworld' board backing him up,I think you'll get your wish.
Park Materson
Seaside Leagues

Postby DontsellAndreau » Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:34 pm

H9crx wrote:Not rubbish with the best team in years the majority of the top six have turned us over

You are all that is wrong with accies support, we should be aiming to finish the best we can, not wanting to finish low so we dont get beat, if thats the case, why dont we just ask the SPFL to put us in the 1st division? i mean we'll win every game that way and be great for our young boys eh? complete defeatist noncence. :oops: :shock:
DontsellAndreau
Pub League

Postby Alexander the Great » Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:30 pm

this clown should be banned.
Alexander the Great
Championship

Postby Whiskeytown » Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:43 pm

Alexander the Great wrote:this clown should be banned.

Who, the regy plate or Park Materson? The latter never said a word on here when we were winning, now he whines constantly about "clueless Canning" and revels in every defeat while offering nothing constructive. Worst poster on here by some distance.
Whiskeytown
Championship

Postby Accies999 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:05 pm

Top 6 for me without a doubt. No-one can be happy at Accies just now and what a devastating blow losing prob your top 3 players and your management team. What's the point if we suddenly just throw the towel in. I would be more concerned with my board if I followed Dundee Utd, a cup final to look forward too and they flog their best 2 players to the team their playing.

So no I'm not happy that with games in hand we could lose out on a top 6, no I'm not happy that we've took 2 points from the last 24, scoring 3, conceding 20 but no I won't throw in the towel that would be the death of all small teams and Scottish Football in general
Accies999
Seaside Leagues

Postby WILF » Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:18 pm

Depressing post alert. Does no one else find it a depressing thought that the best we can do is play for top 6 every season? It's the same for every team except Celtic, the SPFL as a product depresses me as we are in a competition we can never win. Yes we want top 6 but jeez will it be like this every year? It's like being an established SPFL club confines you to a life of mediocre hopes and ambition.

Told you it was depressing.
WILF
Seaside Leagues

Postby Whiskeytown » Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:13 pm

But the longer we are in the Premiership, the greater the likelihood that we might get to a cup final or even win one. I refuse to believe that it is beyond us. If St Mirren can win one, and they haven't equalled our 7th place finish since they came back up in, what, nine seasons, then why the hell not us?

I haven't read any of the reaction from Dundee United fans (I would imagine they are very peed off) but we have to be realistic here. We cannot stand in the way of a player when a club the size of Norwich come in, and we did very well to get a deal seemingly worth over a million. Similarly, DU cannot deny their young players the chance to play in the Champions League. We are both small sides compared to the other sides and that's life sadly. Talk of "we should have kept Tony till the summer" are heart ruling the head. We have 1500 fans, Norwich have 26,000.
Whiskeytown
Championship

Postby Park Materson » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:07 am

Stop whining.
Park Materson
Seaside Leagues

Return to The Accies