Season Tickets

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Season Tickets

Postby TerracingTomas » Fri Apr 29, 2022 4:41 pm

The club has moved quickly to announce details of 22/23 season tickets. At £275 for adults and £175 concessions it’s a fairly big jump from last year. That’s a 10% rise for adults and a 16.6% increase for oaps. No price for under 18s as the offer this year is 2 free under 18 tickets with every adult ticket. So pros and cons.

https://hamiltonacciesfc.co.uk/the-acci ... t-details/

Pros

They have announced early giving folk a chance to plan.
The 2 free under 18 tickets is a really good offer for many who take their kids to NDP.
Your season ticket gets you into all Accies womens’ team league games for free

Cons

Quite a steep rise although perhaps to be expected
The rise is disproportionate with oaps having to shoulder more of the burden. Seems discriminatory to me
There must be quite a few teenagers who come without a parent but apparently no standalone under 18 ticket that can be purchased. Is this a deliberate attempt to shut out those who remain in section A
Ticketing still in the dark ages. You can’t do this on line and no instalment payment scheme for those who can’t afford a one off payment.
Any future sponsors should contact liningourownpockets@mcgoofeystadium.com
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Re: Season Tickets

Postby Stevie Clarke » Fri Apr 29, 2022 6:58 pm

I started going to some games on my own aged ten. This seems to be actively discouraged now. Why?

No surprise that OAPs are discriminated, remember the £150 & £180 season tickets, same price for OAPs as a working adult. You can tell they're tories, inspired by the poll tax no doubt.
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Postby porcupine » Fri Apr 29, 2022 11:12 pm

And, Yes
TerracingTomas wrote:
There must be quite a few teenagers who come without a parent but apparently no standalone under 18 ticket that can be purchased.
Ticketing still in the dark ages. You can’t do this on line and no instalment payment scheme for those who can’t afford a one off payment.

Web-site suggest an under 18 ticket CAN be purchased as a stand-alone but details required before purchase.

And, YES, another big above inflation jump for Seniors, who make up a significant proportion of the support. Works out at £14.50/£15 a game. Value for money?? Not on this seasons evidence anyway.

AND, this information just announced yesterday 28th and we season ticket holders have only two days to renew before loosing our seat!!!! Great Marketing, McG, Great Sales Pitch, apart from having to make the journey to Hamilton for those of us who don't live there. Is the Office open all day tomorrow?? Ha Ha! You couldny make it up :roll: :roll:
porcupine
Premiership

Postby Euan » Sat Apr 30, 2022 6:49 am

It’s 30th May, not April 30th (tomorrow) that’s the deadline for renewal.
Think you can do it via email/phone.
Hopefully save you a trip ;)
Euan
Premiership

Postby smc4761 » Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:44 am

WTF are the club doing, are they trying to discourage fans going to the games

Way above inflation prices rises. Folks are already feeling the squeeze. Mmmmm let me think, do I switch my heating on or go sit in cold and watch the pish on the park

You cannot buy online. Give me strength. Why are the club living in last century. There are lower division sides, dare I say Junior sides better run than this

Oh and by the way this must be done immediately or lose your seat that you have had for years

Sorry club you can FUCK right off
smc4761
Premiership

Postby Stevie Clarke » Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:29 am

The OAPs ST works out at £9.72 per league game. This season it was £8.33. Quite a jump but not as bad as £15, porcupine.
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Postby porcupine » Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:42 am

Euan wrote:It’s 30th May, not April 30th (tomorrow) that’s the deadline for renewal.
Think you can do it via email/phone.
Hopefully save you a trip ;)

Whoops. Bad mistake by me. Knee Jerk Reaction!! Thanks, Euan.

And to answer smc's post about no on-line facility. Could it be that the Club prefers to receive CASH, wherever possible? Not that I'm implying that it is not fully recorded in the Stadium Company's books, or should that be the Football Club's books, or any of the other companies involved?? Audit trails of on-line & credit card payments suit HMRC, but not all companies.
porcupine
Premiership

Postby TerracingTomas » Tue May 03, 2022 12:45 pm

Latest from the club re season tickets

U18s who are not accompanied by a paying adult are also eligible for a free season ticket. However, we do require the details of the holder to be registered.

The club appear to have listened to feedback and have clarified the position which is good to see.
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Postby porcupine » Thu May 12, 2022 8:10 pm

Well, renewed my season today for the fifth decade. Can only hope for better results in 2022/23 than last season. Payment by credit card too!! Progress, indeed!
porcupine
Premiership

Postby TerracingTomas » Fri May 13, 2022 1:42 pm

Passing the ground I notice the shutter was down on the Hope CBD shop but never fear the good news is that if you are down at the ticket office/Accies shop they have squeezed the Hope CBD shop in there . You can’t see in properly as they have covered the windows with Hope CBD stickers and there is an open sign on the pavement. So now you can get ur season ticket and snake oil at the same time. :lol:
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Postby porcupine » Fri May 13, 2022 2:22 pm

Aye, noticed that yesterday,TT. :P

Resisted the temptation to try this at my advanced age. No sales pressure from the girls, though leaflets aplenty on the counter.
porcupine
Premiership

Return to The Accies