Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

clueless canning

Postby Park Materson » Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:50 pm

What a load of pish.
Park Materson
Seaside Leagues

Re: clueless canning

Postby Chase Outlaw » Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:58 pm

Aberdeen were gifted whith bells and whistles the 2 goals so far,Avery ordinary Aberdeen that is.
Chase Outlaw
Seaside Leagues

Postby Park Materson » Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:09 pm

Yes exactly.And as for the 11 strangers in red and white hoops?!?!
Park Materson
Seaside Leagues

Postby H9crx » Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:28 pm

How long can he last?

The club have shafted the fans with not brining in a manager and a striker!
H9crx
Premiership

Postby The Bajan Bandit » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:17 pm

The team does not look organised , they lack fight and are being walked over , lets not beat about the bush , that is a lower end Championship squad , what we required was someone to come in and at least try to fire them up and have us organised and hard to beat , yeah it is a hard run of games but get stuck in and be competitive and have a game plan .
The Bajan Bandit
Seaside Leagues

Postby redandwhite1874 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:22 pm

The manager takes the rap of course; but interesting that so far no one has pointed at the players. They are being asked to carry out the same roles as before; but the loss of goals and experience in Tony and MAC is huge; and perhaps now some might be wondering why they gave MAC such a hard time.
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby Park Materson » Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:11 pm

For players read "11 strangers in red and white hoops"
Park Materson
Seaside Leagues

Postby Accies4ever » Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:13 pm

Well what can we say about us today?

Pish, clueless, disorganised, lacking in any ideas or positional awareness, non-committed, no fight...it goes on and on.

Yes, we had some half chances, but we were slow to react and never really looked like scoring.

The only pass marks I would give, was to McGovern and Canning. Everybody else was pure pish.

Hendrie. Although he put in a good cross for Scotland's chance and a half decent shot, he is really treading water until the new season starts. I say drop him. Get him in the development team and keep him there until he either shows some commitment or the season ends.

Garcia-Tena. Totally deserved his red card. Idiotic defending from him. Get Devlin back and stick Jesus on the bench.

Ziggy. Usually reliable, even he's now putting in sub-standard performances.

Routledge. Too often caught or nearly caught in possession, leading to hurried passes to the opposition.

Mackinnon. Hasn't tried (apart from my patience) since Alex left. Another to warm the bench.

Gillespie. Tries hard but to no avail. Too often tries to play the fancy ball to no effect. I think he's now confused which position he should play. Is it RB or LB or DM. No this week it's AM (F**k's sake!)

Crawford. Has really went off the boil. Only useful for corner kicks and a well deserved early bath today, and not for good reasons.

Watson. I know he's part of the development squad, but raw as hell today and was like a rabbit in the headlights.

Redmond. Has nice touches at times and obvious skill, but always seems to choose the wrong option. He totally gave up in the 2nd half and surprised he wasn't first subbed.

Scotland. Had little supply today, but boy is his age catching up with him. Slower than a week in the jail.

Brophy. Again brought on way too late. Give him at least a whole half.

Sumsky. How bloody small is he? Hope he plays on the wing, otherwise he's going to get doing playing in centre field

Canning. Thought he played well today, but I just feel there's no leadership from him on the park, apart from shouting "come on" to the guys. That's not problem-solving leadership. I can shout "come on from the stands, but it doesn't make me the manager.

Swailes. Does he actually do anything in the dugout? Stands with his arms folded and there's no direction or instructions forthcoming. Seems like a f**king waste of space to me. Eventually Beuzy felt embarrassed and started waving his arms about.

McGovern. Thank god we have a good keeper, otherwise we would have had another roasting today.

Ask yourself a question. We know that Alex and 22 have left (MAC too), but these are the same guys that were performing to great effect a mere month or 2 ago. What's changed?
I'll tell you......no bloody leadership from the new so-called management team.

I had a real bad feeling when Canning and Co were chosen, and I'm still prepared to give them to the end of the season, but if it's not sorted by then, it's taxi for Canning and Co time!!

I hope the Accies board do from time to time visit these fan forums, just so they know how the supporters feel.
Accies4ever
Championship

Return to The Accies