Accies v Ayr

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Re: Accies v Ayr

Postby porcupine » Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:48 pm

And I heard it was Odoffin! Rumours/ Chinese Whispers???
porcupine
Premiership

Postby porcupine » Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:51 pm

porcupine wrote:And I heard it was Odoffin! Rumours/ Chinese Whispers???

He was not sitting beside McMann, Templeton & Winter up at the back of the stand.
porcupine
Premiership

Postby accie » Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:15 pm

TerracingTomas wrote:It’s always been that way with Accies, build you up and then let u down. Men against boys indeed. With Ryan not available apparently through injury and I’ve read one suggestion he’s out till January?, then I can see why we tried Munro and Smith up front but it didn’t work and Moyo as usual added very little when he came on. Midfield consisted of Spence the rest contributed nothing. Never mind Ronnie must be over the moon with our finishing line ups’ average age so mission accomplished. Further experienced recruits needed but don’t hold your breath. At least I get to go down to the ground again for a ticket for the Albion Rovers’ derby.

Ps can we stop the interviews with players telling us they owe the fans a cup run. Just like the slogan whatever it takes it’s piss taking.

Pps It was great to be back in the ground and see lots of familiar faces and be told that we had a shitty home support. Football without fans is indeed nothing.

Did have a chuckle at the shitey home support chant, missed the banter.
accie
Seaside Leagues

Previous

Return to The Accies