Next seasons’ season ticket

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Next seasons’ season ticket

Postby TerracingTomas » Tue May 11, 2021 9:13 pm

Picked this up from the BBC website.

All of Motherwell's season ticket holders this term will be offered a free one for the 2021-22 campaign.

Around 3,800 season ticket holders have watched online streams of Well's games this season, with no fans having been allowed in Fir Park.

Covid-19 restrictions are starting to ease, however, with 500 fans allowed at outdoor events from Monday.

The club also plan to allow contributions towards season tickets for low income households.

Of course we don’t know what division we will be in and given we didn’t have season tickets this season plus next seasons 400k rental loss I certainly don’t expect a free season ticket but the last sentence caught my eye. It would be good if Accies introduced something similar. Look after your own fans first.
Any future sponsors should contact liningourownpockets@mcgoofeystadium.com
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Re: Next seasons’ season ticket

Postby TerracingTomas » Thu May 27, 2021 12:52 pm

Details of prices sent out by the club

Adult £250
Seniors £150
Under 18 £60
Gold £450.00

Gold gets u into cup games and a half time pie and tea.
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Postby glasgow accie » Thu May 27, 2021 1:08 pm

What will the PATG prices be in the Championship ?
£20 ?
When Saturday comes...WE ARE HAMILTON........136
glasgow accie
Championship

Postby Stevie Clarke » Thu May 27, 2021 2:11 pm

Adult price down seventy pounds from 18/19; pensioners unchanged. They really show contempt for the oldies virtually every season.
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Postby TerracingTomas » Thu May 27, 2021 2:42 pm

Haven't seen a mention of the PATG price.

I love some of the patter in the clubs e mail.

“The club has spent a number of months working tirelessly to do all it can to facilitate the safe return of supporters for next season.”

I pass the ground on a regular basis. Apart from training days I haven’t noticed anything happening at the ground that suggests they are preparing for the fans return.

“After seven seasons in Scotland’s top flight, we are looking to do whatever it takes to get the club back to where we belong.”

Perhaps the club should have done what it takes last season to stay in the Premiership like investing in the squad and sacking the manager. And where we belong is based on resources and results so quite correctly we belong in the Championship.
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Postby Jacobsladder1966 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:59 am

A extra £250 on top to see a few cup games and have a pie - mmmm for that mark up for the "half time fayre" as described on the email from the club, I would expect pheasant foie gras and caviar

Thats a shocking difference in price
Jacobsladder1966
Pub League

Postby Euan » Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:21 pm

Assuming 18 league games and minimum 2 league cup group games it’s £200/20 = £10.00 a game for a cup of tea/soft drink plus a sandwich, pie or scone (a bit more if you’re greedy) inside the stadium.
Also a chance to use the inside toilets. If you include the match tickets £8 a game.
I can see the benefits if you like food and drink and warmth at half-time, although it’s a bit overpriced.
I don't generally eat anything and am still of an age were I can last the 90 minutes without a toilet break!
Euan
Premiership

Return to The Accies