Who do you think will leave and arrive during the summer?

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Who do you think will leave and arrive during the summer?

Postby Accies4ever » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:12 pm

Apart from Hendrie, who do you think will depart/arrive during the close season?

Out:
Ziggy
Crawford
Scotland
At least one or two of the new signings

In:
Loy
Accies4ever
Championship

Re: Who do you think will leave and arrive during the summer

Postby Alfie Olek » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:23 pm

Ziggy and Crawford are the obvious ones. Jason may stop playing but may stay as a coach. McGovern was only on a 1 year contract I think so I hope we get him signed up soon. Longridge freed? As far as ins are concerned if Loy was coming then I think we would have got him on a pre contract by now?
Alfie Olek

Postby Accies4ever » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:32 pm

McGovern signed a year extension not long after the season began (late October I think).

Longridge is a good shout aswell. Don't know if Scotland is already a striker coach with us.

Here's one from the blue......Canning, if the rest of the season turns to shit!!
Can't see it myself.

As far as Loy is concerned, that is a strange one. Why put a bid in for a player (£50k?) then appear not interested in him.
I suspect that come next season Loy will be Accies however.

We also need to strengthen in the areas we've lost out on, both now and come summer.
Accies4ever
Championship

Postby Todd_is_God » Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:02 pm

If Loy is as good as is being made out, why is noone else apparantly interested?

The lack of a PCA suggests Loy is not particularly interested in coming to Accies, unless nothing better comes along.
Todd_is_God
Seaside Leagues

Postby Joemcc » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:20 am

Anyone we receive an offer for which 'progresses their career' will be allowed to leave.

Anyone we can get for nothing and wants to join will be signed - don't see us spending money on anyone given the chairman's policy.
Joemcc
Pub League

Return to The Accies