A3 Prints and New Merchandise

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

A3 Prints and New Merchandise

Postby brandonhafc » Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:37 pm

Brilliant new A3 prints have been designed of New Douglas Park and now ready to purchase on www.wearehamilton.co.uk at £13 , they look brilliant framed!

We are also looking into buying new merchandise and were wondering if there is anything in particular that would anyone would like to see? New tshirts, Jumpers, etc. any ideas are more than welcome!
brandonhafc
Pub League

Re: A3 Prints and New Merchandise

Postby Bonjella » Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:07 pm

Retro Blue & Green hooped t-shirts.

Hooped home strip (T-shirts) with current badge for under 5's sizes as club does not stock.

Hi Res club badge posters.

Good Quality Car window stickers.

Blue & Green hooped scarf's (bit different)

Never seen an Accies mouse mat, lets make one!

Accies drawstring bags i.e. ones used for swimming and the like.
If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?
Bonjella
Pub League

Postby brandonhafc » Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:26 pm

Brilliant appreciate the ideas, obviously the website is a non profitable thing for myself and others and were just looking to expand not only merc but things in And around the accies community, with hopefully an increase in sales (tshirts, stickers and A3 prints) then we will be able to enhance a lot, we have only recently just broke even and have now the prints bought in bulk.
brandonhafc
Pub League

Postby Thethirdproclaimer » Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:35 pm

Blue and green hooped scarves sound good to me. That could be something that catches on and leads to an away shirt!
Thethirdproclaimer

Postby Alexander the Great » Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:40 pm

red hoodies white lined in the hood with club badge and pride of Lanarkshire motif.
daft donnachie is thicker than the lenses on they daft specs he wears !
Alexander the Great
Championship

Postby Bonjella » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:36 pm

Re: the blue & green strip when you think about it the club missed the boat last year. While we went to our own suppliers for the latest home top which had the 1874 logo instead of the normal Nike.

Would it not have been a great idea to have also celebrated by reverting back to the old style away shirt with the same logo?? if the company could produce the red / white version they should have found that task no problem.

For what it's worth I like the home style we currently have, although its a bit thin I will admit.
If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?
Bonjella
Pub League

Postby WILF » Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:06 pm

A3 prints look really good, order on it's way soon!
WILF
Seaside Leagues

Postby Neilhoodwasmyhero » Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:52 pm

Beach towels with the club crest on would be good. Queen of the South have them and they are smart. Minimum order numbers might be an issue I suppose, but I think they would be popular. hattontextiles.co.uk are one supplier, but there will be others, don't know offhand who makes Queens', but I can find out.
Neilhoodwasmyhero
Seaside Leagues

Postby brandonhafc » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:58 pm

Appreciate all the feedback! Helps so I know what to bring in future, obviously funding is an issue as I started out using my own money for first Merc(tshirts) and recently just became even that amount but now down again due to purchasing the prints, hopefully there is more interest in the site for both Pride of Lanarkshire tshirts and A3 Prints so we are able to kick off with some more Merchandise!
brandonhafc
Pub League

Postby brandonhafc » Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:03 pm

Also if you read on the website it is a non profitable website for myself and others, we only do it in order to try add something to Accies Support, More Merc and for events inwith the Hamilton community! More support would be great so please check it out, Tshirts are decent if you haven't yet saw them! Have recieved donations over the months aswell which has been very helpful and added to the cause
brandonhafc
Pub League

Postby Begs.hafc » Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:08 pm

Beach towels would be great. When Nike were running the club shop,I was fed up asking for one.
Begs.hafc
Seaside Leagues

Postby Alfie Olek » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:21 pm

You should try approaching the club for a sub to allow you to increase the range of items. As you have no competition given the Accies shop is a joke and we are still waiting for the on line shop that will never happen then its good to see the fans take control. I suspect Ronnie might just listen to you.
Alfie Olek

Postby redandwhite1874 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:50 pm

Beach towel is a great shout
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby Red and white hoops » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:07 pm

The training gear the players use I really like but it's unbelievably hard to get a hold of. If love one f those tracksuit tops or the red training tops. I appreciate that might not be possible for you Brandon but something similar maybe. I agree with the towels too. They'd be great to bring out just at the start of summer holiday season too. So we can all use them around the pools and beaches.
Red and white hoops
Championship

Postby Red and white hoops » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:13 pm

I know it's been covered a million times but it's terrible that the club still can't utilise some sort of online shop. We must be one of the only clubs in scotland that doesn't. Even some junior clubs have better stock online and take card payments.

Well done Brandon and all involved in setting up your site.
Red and white hoops
Championship

Postby redandwhite1874 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:24 pm

As we do out own kit now, can we have a fully hooped top, rather than the breaks on the sides or the panels on the back. Can we have a kit that looks different from the last 5 or 6 jerseys ie wide hoops etc. Red shorts ? The green and blue hoops would be widely popular I think.
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Return to The Accies