Red Hoops v Green Hoops

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Red Hoops v Green Hoops

Postby TerracingTomas » Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:34 pm

Given we are scraping the barrel according to Rice keeping the score line down to 3 or less in Celtics’ favour would be a result. A draw or an Accies win would truly be a Christmas miracle. perhaps we could get the Accies nativity donkey to play.
Any future sponsors should contact liningourownpockets@mcgoofeystadium.com
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Re: Red Hoops v Green Hoops

Postby smc4761 » Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:22 pm

The Celtic defence is almost as bad as ours. BUT all over the rest of the park they are decent. 0-4 result, with once again no shots on target
smc4761
Premiership

Postby Alty accie » Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:56 pm

With Celtic chasing a massive goal difference with Rangers,I expect a 10-0 defeat. :oops:
Alty accie
Seaside Leagues

Postby YeOldeHamiltonian » Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:22 pm

Injury list currently stands at 10: Fulton, Want,Callachan,Scott Martin,Will Collar,Nathan Thomas,Templeton,Ogympoe,Lewis Smith and Callum Smith.

Of that 10,at least seven are first choices which shows the lack of depth in the squad as the midfield last night was too lightweight and Rice bringing on Winter instead of Tunde was another shocker.

We still have cover and options at the back but the midfield/attack and in goals is frightening with all the aforementioned out.
YeOldeHamiltonian
Premiership

Postby Gav » Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:45 pm

For the first time I can remember I am not even going to bother watching this. We will have 25% posession, no shots on goal and lose by 5 or 6.
Gav
Championship

Postby glasgow accie » Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:51 pm

Gav wrote:For the first time I can remember I am not even going to bother watching this. We will have 25% posession, no shots on goal and lose by 5 or 6.

Pretty much sums it up for me .....
When Saturday comes...WE ARE HAMILTON........136
glasgow accie
Championship

Postby Plump Larkyaccie HAW » Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:55 am

Watched the game with ma drunk pal Frederick drinking Aldi German pilsner and he thought Moyo was worse than Rakish Bingham and Bingham got fckn slaughtered every week for being better than Moyo who doesn't get slaughtered and I'm like haw Fred yer spot on with that sake. That lad Moyo is Tom Tit.

HAW
Plump Larkyaccie HAW
Pub League

Postby Stevie Clarke » Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:43 am

Bingham got a bad rap. Scored some crackers - Inverness, double against Hearts, rounded off that great team move at Hibs, composed finish in a 3-1 win at Fir Park. Seems to have been unlucky down south. Scored two in a few appearances for Doncaster in the third tier, now he's in the sixth!
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Postby YeOldeHamiltonian » Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:12 pm

Bingham has been doing well at Ebbsfleet.I've watched highlights of their games and he has done well scoring and making goals.

Let's be honest folks.Moyo Gets away with murder because he is strong in the air, but-like Bingham-his hold up play is sadly lacking in a team where we need a magnet up front to give the defence respite.

Ironically Moyo winning headers for Bingham to run onto may have worked?
YeOldeHamiltonian
Premiership

Return to The Accies