Ayr United v League cup losers

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Ayr United v League cup losers

Postby TerracingTomas » Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:03 am

Despite losing both McCall and shankland last year Ayr continue to prosper under mark kerr. They got a good result against albion rovers on tuesday scoring 5 and by all accounts creating more, although Rovers went down to 10 men but late on in the game. They had 6 new starts in their line up. If we were to lose agin then you have to ask aside from the quality of our squad has Rice lost the players. As always i want to o see us win but I fear the worst.
Any future sponsors should contact liningourownpockets@mcgoofeystadium.com
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Re: Ayr United v League cup losers

Postby TerracingTomas » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:26 am

I hadn't realised that was our first home win of the season so thats a positive and a forward scored for the first time this season so thats another positive. Oh and fulton was back so that was positive as well (Didnt think I’d ever say that). We had a reasonable first half but Ayr came into in the second and I suppose we could have crumbled but didn’t but not much bewteen the 2 teams. Currently third in the group. I see Gourley didnt even make the bench so he is obviously the sacrifice for the Annan game. All your fault Kyle. I like Rice’s comment that he doesnt follow social media but someone tells him what it says. If i were you Brian I wouldnt listen to them then you will be none the wiser ;) As for the apparent abuse he has received looking across the various social media channels Ive seen very little personal abuse. What i have read expresses the fans anger, disappointment, frustration and embarrassment at the annan result and its a fair reflection of the tactics and performance.
Any future sponsors should contact liningourownpockets@mcgoofeystadium.com
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Re: Ayr United v League cup losers

Postby smc4761 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:07 pm

The fact that no one apart from TT posted anything about this pretty much sums up the way many of us may be feeling at moment. Hacked off with BR and his tactics, constant change of team and formation and when results like Annan come along, think many of us just dont give a feck anymore. Not being able to go to games either is certainly not helping things either

BR contract may be up in a few months time, will he be offered a rolling 12 month contract or will it be thanks BR, but next please
smc4761
Premiership

Return to The Accies