Accies v Dundee Utd

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Accies v Dundee Utd

Postby Bluesy » Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:45 am

Just about got over last week’s 2nd half disappointment. Hopefully everyone is available again. Although Scott Martin did better than I expected at right back, I really think we need him kicking and biting in midfield.
Odoffin is quite frankly a sensational signing and is building a great partnership with Sean Want. and if Hodgson and McMann are on their game our defence is as good as I could have hoped for.
Any news on Lewis Smith? We really need him back.
Bluesy
Championship
 
Posts: 492
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:02 pm

Re: Accies v Dundee Utd

Postby Stevie Clarke » Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:13 pm

That was a cracking save by Fulton on the hour mark, kept us in the game. He's doing well.
Stevie Clarke
Premiership
 
Posts: 768
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:02 pm

Re: Accies v Dundee Utd

Postby YeOldeHamiltonian » Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:25 pm

Midfield too lightweight for me and Tunde feeding off scraps so hard to judge him.

Take a point after last week's disaster but having lost home games to Ross County/St.Mirren and with Hibs/Aberdeen and our eternal bogey team St.Johnstone to come we ideally needed to dig a win out.
YeOldeHamiltonian
Premiership
 
Posts: 664
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:53 pm

Re: Accies v Dundee Utd

Postby TerracingTomas » Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:57 pm

I’ll focus on the positives. Despite losing another early goal we kept plugging away and got an equaliser and our first home point resulting in a move out of the play off place. Templeton and Odoffin continue to shine and the squad is almost back to ‘normal’ with the self isolators back. Fulton seems to be improving and I’m less concerned about the goalkeeping position than before. Tunde got his start and ok it was about 65 minutes but he didn’t look terrible! Time will tell. With Midden and Saint Johnstone losing the bottom five are tightly packed in the bottom half.
TerracingTomas
Premiership
 
Posts: 785
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:53 pm

Re: Accies v Dundee Utd

Postby Stevie Clarke » Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:23 am

Is it not mortifying to see the cameras show the cardboard cut-outs of Trump and Johnson, no doubt paid for by a right-wing fan? Where do we draw the line? Fred West and Dennis Nilsen?
Stevie Clarke
Premiership
 
Posts: 768
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:02 pm

Re: Accies v Dundee Utd

Postby glasgow accie » Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:25 am

^^^ THIS ^^^
Not representative of our club or town ... get them tae f**k ...
When Saturday comes...WE ARE HAMILTON........136
glasgow accie
Championship
 
Posts: 352
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:30 pm

Re: Accies v Dundee Utd

Postby YeOldeHamiltonian » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:50 pm

Fair enough about Trump/Boris but that should also apply to all Politicians including Sturgeon.

She doesn't represent a lot of Accies fans either I know,so keep them all out as Politics only divides.
YeOldeHamiltonian
Premiership
 
Posts: 664
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:53 pm

Re: Accies v Dundee Utd

Postby glasgow accie » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:44 am

Who mentioned Sturgeon , Colin ?
As you say , let’s keep ALL politics away from Accies ..as it puts friends against friends....
When Saturday comes...WE ARE HAMILTON........136
glasgow accie
Championship
 
Posts: 352
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:30 pm

Re: Accies v Dundee Utd

Postby Stevie Clarke » Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:24 pm

YeOldeHamiltonian wrote:Fair enough about Trump/Boris but that should also apply to all Politicians including Sturgeon.

She doesn't represent a lot of Accies fans either I know,so keep them all out as Politics only divides.


Yawn, I knew the little unionist would come on. Sturgeon shouldn't be there either, and guess what, she isnt!
Stevie Clarke
Premiership
 
Posts: 768
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:02 pm

Re: Accies v Dundee Utd

Postby YeOldeHamiltonian » Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:06 pm

Stevie Clarke wrote:
YeOldeHamiltonian wrote:Fair enough about Trump/Boris but that should also apply to all Politicians including Sturgeon.

She doesn't represent a lot of Accies fans either I know,so keep them all out as Politics only divides.


Yawn, I knew the little unionist would come on. Sturgeon shouldn't be there either, and guess what, she isnt!



That's the way it should be then,so time to move on.


No Politicians of whatever shade at Accies should be the mantra although be the tone of your language you have a bee in your bonnet with anyone who doesn't follow The Cult and guess what,Accies FB Forum has many people angry at the way Sturgeon is treating football and that includes plenty I know who were and are SNP voters.

Me-I wouldn't vote for any of them as the calibre of Politicians in Edinburgh/Westminster are the poorest in my lifetime- but I guess that makes myself and like minded others "staunch Unionists" lol.
YeOldeHamiltonian
Premiership
 
Posts: 664
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:53 pm

Re: Accies v Dundee Utd

Postby Stevie Clarke » Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:39 am

Wouldn't even be an issue if some Accies fan hadn't paid for those two clowns to be represented in our home stand, but you couldn't just allow that point to be made, you had to breenge right in with your aye...but, but, Sturgeon though.
Stevie Clarke
Premiership
 
Posts: 768
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:02 pm

Re: Accies v Dundee Utd

Postby glasgow accie » Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:45 am

YeOldeHamiltonian wrote:
Stevie Clarke wrote:
YeOldeHamiltonian wrote:Fair enough about Trump/Boris but that should also apply to all Politicians including Sturgeon.

She doesn't represent a lot of Accies fans either I know,so keep them all out as Politics only divides.


Yawn, I knew the little unionist would come on. Sturgeon shouldn't be there either, and guess what, she isnt!



That's the way it should be then,so time to move on.


No Politicians of whatever shade at Accies should be the mantra although be the tone of your language you have a bee in your bonnet with anyone who doesn't follow The Cult and guess what,Accies FB Forum has many people angry at the way Sturgeon is treating football and that includes plenty I know who were and are SNP voters.

Me-I wouldn't vote for any of them as the calibre of Politicians in Edinburgh/Westminster are the poorest in my lifetime- but I guess that makes myself and like minded others "staunch Unionists" lol.


You say time to move on then go on a wee rant ....

Accies FB forum ... FFS mate , that’s full of idiots :lol:

Leave politics at the door when it comes to Accies ...
Last edited by glasgow accie on Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
When Saturday comes...WE ARE HAMILTON........136
glasgow accie
Championship
 
Posts: 352
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:30 pm

Re: Accies v Dundee Utd

Postby glasgow accie » Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:45 am

Stevie Clarke wrote:Wouldn't even be an issue if some Accies fan hadn't paid for those two clowns to be represented in our home stand, but you couldn't just allow that point to be made, you had to breenge right in with your aye...but, but, Sturgeon though.


^^^THIS^^^
When Saturday comes...WE ARE HAMILTON........136
glasgow accie
Championship
 
Posts: 352
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:30 pm

Re: Accies v Dundee Utd

Postby YeOldeHamiltonian » Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:50 pm

Calm down you two.I have booked you seats on The Mags Ferrier Supporters Bus for Annan.

All welcome except the barred.

Ps,it wasn't a fan who paid for the two cutouts.
YeOldeHamiltonian
Premiership
 
Posts: 664
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:53 pm

Re: Accies v Dundee Utd

Postby glasgow accie » Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:16 pm

Does not matter who paid for them ... they shouldn’t be there ...
Calm down , FFS .... :lol:
When Saturday comes...WE ARE HAMILTON........136
glasgow accie
Championship
 
Posts: 352
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:30 pm

Re: Accies v Dundee Utd

Postby YeOldeHamiltonian » Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:16 pm

It was a high ranking official Glasgow Accie who did it for a laugh but obviously quite a few are not detecting the humour in which it was decided to do this.
YeOldeHamiltonian
Premiership
 
Posts: 664
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:53 pm

Re: Accies v Dundee Utd

Postby glasgow accie » Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:27 am

It’s not funny , mate ...
When Saturday comes...WE ARE HAMILTON........136
glasgow accie
Championship
 
Posts: 352
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:30 pm

Re: Accies v Dundee Utd

Postby Stevie Clarke » Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:40 am

YeOldeHamiltonian wrote:It was a high ranking official Glasgow Accie who did it for a laugh but obviously quite a few are not detecting the humour in which it was decided to do this.


You have to wonder at the mentality of that official. Not surprised, sadly. From the club that gave Ruth Davidson a cosy wee photo op a few years ago. They really have their finger on the pulse of the locals.
Stevie Clarke
Premiership
 
Posts: 768
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:02 pm


Return to The Accies

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests