Accies .V. Aberdeen - MATCH THREAD

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Re: Accies .V. Aberdeen - MATCH THREAD

Postby Bluesy » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:43 pm

My top 5 concerns in the form of music charts..

Still at number 1 - fittingly at number one, the goalkeeper is not good enough
moving up to 2 - no cover at right back is becoming a major issue and it looked to me at Perth like McGowan was being rushed back in.
In at 3 - Hughes is getting 90 minutes all the time and just isn't up to it yet.
In at 4 - We are starting to rely on punting a long ball up to Oakley / Oggy or the Fridge.
Down to 5 - combativeness in midfield is becoming less of an issue since Scott Martin is fit again (but we need him in midfield)
Bluesy
Premiership

Postby TerracingTomas » Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:42 pm

It's not nine games without a win TT, it's three. You're forgetting the Livingston match. Ooops Stevie I forgot about that one. Given how memorable it was not sure how I managed that ;) As for the 50/50, the girls did parade up and down at half time last night with the number as per usual but the announcer didnt give it out.
Any future sponsors should contact liningourownpockets@mcgoofeystadium.com
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Postby Stevie Clarke » Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:41 pm

I would advise against buying the 50/50. They are not to be trusted. I was at Montrose-Forfar last season. The crowd was 845 and the 50/50 prize was £305. When Accies do divulge the prize it's usually £150 or thereabouts but one recently was just £100. You get more than that at Albion Rovers.
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Postby Tumbleweed.. » Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:09 pm

50/50 draws - half-arsed idea anyway.
On the outskirts of nowhere, on the ring road to somewhere, on the verge of indecision, I'll always take the roundabout way.
Tumbleweed..
Seaside Leagues

Previous

Return to The Accies