Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Accies .V. Livingston - MATCH THREAD

Postby Admin » Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:02 am

Your comments please...
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Accies .V. Livingston - MATCH THREAD

Postby porcupine » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:15 pm

Livvy v Rangers on Wednesday night SLC Quater Final. Anyone see an advatage for us on Saturday?
porcupine
Premiership

Postby Euan » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:20 am

Extra time would especially tire them but they will have to put in 100% for the whole game and we’ll certainly be fresher.
Should give us a slight advantage for Saturday.
Euan
Premiership

Postby Euan » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:40 pm

Just watched the second half of Livi’s game on BT, quite impressed with them. It’ll be a tough game on Saturday.
Euan
Premiership

Postby TerracingTomas » Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:55 pm

Despite losing key players during the close season there are few signs that Livvie are suffering a second season let down. Saw a little of the League cup game and they carry enough of a threat to cause us problems. However it’s time we recorded another win. Where is Miller because he is the sort of player who could cause them problems.
Any future sponsors should contact liningourownpockets@mcgoofeystadium.com
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Postby porcupine » Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:04 pm

Oggy on from the start. He can rumble up their defence and also heads on well to another runner (not George Oakley, naturally).
We need to be in their face from the start.
porcupine
Premiership

Postby TerracingTomas » Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:45 pm

Not pretty by any means but a great 3 points plus the first time since early 2018 that we have come from behind to win. I thought to be honest Livvie had the better of it looking better organised than us and more physical. It was Gocic’s throw in that started the first for us. Their keeper got his hands to it but couldn’t hold it and in the melee that followed Blair Alston tapped it in. For the second a penalty, Oggy was attempting a back header in the goalmouth when he got shoved in the back by their goalie according to the BBC match summariser. The ref got it right but some of his decisions were baffling. I noticed even Holt laughing after an award to Livvi that clearly should have gone to us. Gocic deserved MOM but I thought Lewis Smith was off the pace today. Crowd of just over 1050 so only about 850 for Accies at best. And results more or less went for us elsewhere.
Any future sponsors should contact liningourownpockets@mcgoofeystadium.com
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Postby aldoaccie » Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:05 pm

Not a classic but 3 points are 3 points. Disappointing crowd yet again.

Now. Can someone please tell me what the flipping rules are to get into the MacArthur suite? I duly went in through the turnstyles and made my way to the the door leading inside. Showed my ST but was told that i wasnt allowed in that way. After much protestation I was allowed. Not the first time that its happened, with the same steward. Getting a bit scunnered and feel that yet again us loyal fans are being treated like idiots.
aldoaccie
Seaside Leagues

Postby AcciesFCSLO » Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:52 pm

aldoaccie wrote:Not a classic but 3 points are 3 points. Disappointing crowd yet again.

Now. Can someone please tell me what the flipping rules are to get into the MacArthur suite? I duly went in through the turnstyles and made my way to the the door leading inside. Showed my ST but was told that i wasnt allowed in that way. After much protestation I was allowed. Not the first time that its happened, with the same steward. Getting a bit scunnered and feel that yet again us loyal fans are being treated like idiots.

Entry to the suite has always been via the front door.
Email: sean@acciesfc.co.uk
Twitter: @AcciesFCSLO
Phone: 01698 368650
AcciesFCSLO
Championship

Postby aldoaccie » Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:01 pm

Cheers for that. Hopefully the stewards are as vigilant when The The New Rangers come to town.
aldoaccie
Seaside Leagues

Postby Big Wurzil » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:34 am

Nearly 400 down on the equivalent game last year and livi’s away support will be relatively consistent so you work it out.

This pricing strategy is working a treat but hey we got 5300 against one half of the gloryhunters so all is good
Big Wurzil
Championship

Return to The Accies