get hendrie to.....

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

get hendrie to.....

Postby Park Materson » Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:05 am

If this is true that he's in London right now to do a pre-contract with the manky Hammers then I hope he is frozen out for the remainder of the season and give young Scott Mcmann or even Kieran a run out
As for SH,vastly overrated player anyway, just a pity MacDonald and co slept with this one and should have been punted long ago.
Park Materson
Seaside Leagues

Re: get hendrie to fcuk

Postby H9crx » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:48 am

100% we would not want him to get injurd and loss out on our £1m
H9crx
Premiership

Postby Davidson1874 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:19 pm

Some Accies fans are simply an embarrassment.

There was no £2m deal on offer any longer, I would be amazed if there ever was!!

Got to wonder what the op would do if he were in Hendrie's shoes, sign a life changing contract at West Ham or continue to earn a non spectacular wage at Accies?

This deal will earn us the same money as we got IN TOTAL for McArthur IF we did have a 10% sell on clause.

What good would it do the clubs reputation to banish the guy back to the youths for 6 months?? How is that going to look to other youngsters when they consider whether to sign for Accies or another club?? Does banishing him to the reserves give him the best chance of hitting the ground running at West Ham, making a bit of a name for himself and gettig is a bit more positive exposure in the future.

Agreed that we will have too trial youngsters and or K. McDonald at full back, I doubt it's the best just to throw them straight in to first choice left back for the remainder of the season and hope they succeed.

whether he is rated as good enough or not, he is a perfect example of the clubs ethos and he should continue to have the support of the fans, not only for the next 6 months but for the rest of his career, many still look out for how the James' are doing and more recent Sir Alex. Hendrie deserves the same!

If you don't rate him just be delighted we are getting a decent compo package and move on!!

Good luck Stephen.
Davidson1874
Pub League

Postby Begs.hafc » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:36 pm

Agree totally with Davidson1874.cant really see the negatives here.great exposure again for the club,Stephen gets a life changing move,and we get some money for a player who is out of contract shortly anyway!best of luck Stephen!
Begs.hafc
Seaside Leagues

Postby Don van Vliet » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:44 pm

And I totally agree too. I think it would be good if the mods/admin could do something about the offensive title to this thread.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Law of Averages? There is no law of averages.
Don van Vliet
Seaside Leagues

Postby Whiskeytown » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:19 pm

Agreed. Disgraceful.
Whiskeytown
Championship

Postby Gaspode » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:07 pm

Yeah, pretty disgraceful really. I'm not his biggest fan but to abuse him like that is pathetic. It's a short career and good luck to him if he gets this move.
Gaspode
Championship

Postby H9crx » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:21 pm

I don't want to banish him to the u20 for him a getting gr8 move!

I want him dropped as his performances merit this! Future West Ham player or not!

If you are playing shite you get dropped no supper stars in accies!
H9crx
Premiership

Postby Accies999 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:08 pm

Well done Stephen Hendrie. Fantastic watching another product of the Accies youth policy progress to bigger and better things. Hope your career continues to flourish and I most definitely will keep an eye on your progress like most of us have with the previous Accies youngsters that have progressed. Once again well done Stephen.
Accies999
Seaside Leagues

Postby Park Materson » Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:55 pm

Get hendrie to hell.
That better?Sensitive souls.Lol.
Park Materson
Seaside Leagues

Re: get hendrie to.....

Postby Admin » Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:23 pm

Not interested in performing any heavy handed moderation, but please avoid using curse words, folks.

Times have been a little trying for us Accies supporters during this past month, and while it can be frustrating, we should still keep the discussion somewhat respectful in manner and tone.

Edited the curse word out of the title.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: get hendrie to.....

Postby H9crx » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:56 am

Mystery solved to why SH is a poor left back! The Daily record have broke the news

Hamilton Academical right-back Stephen Hendrie has signed a pre-contract agreement to join West Ham United when he becomes a free agent in the summer. (Daily Record, print edition)
H9crx
Premiership

Return to The Accies