Accies .V. Livingston - MATCH THREAD

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Re: Accies .V. Livingston - MATCH THREAD

Postby Tumbleweed.. » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:28 pm

SF - You used the phrase "correct me if I am wrong" in the post I quoted, so I did. You were wrong and I explained why you were wrong. Sorry if that was too difficult for you to understand, but you did ask.

As for 'not directly' saying you wanted Rice out, you have made clear your thoughts on his suitability for the post so it is quite easily inferred that you want him out. What was it...oh aye... correct me if I am wrong.

In terms of Canning v Rice I am quite happy with MC going and BR being appointed as I think he will be good for us. You, and some others, seem to forget he is learning his trade as a manager in the middle of a season when MC couldn't motivate a squad which he admitted was his own and ended up paying the price. BR brought in McMillan and Oakley so we can't really say its his squad, he's probably been surprised at how poor some performances have been and I'm quite sure he would admit that he could have done some things differently, but MC got us 14 points this season before leaving, while BR has got us one point less from half the games, so your argument re both being as bad as each other is based on nothing but your own bias.

If being a happy clapper means giving a guy a fair chance before deciding he is rubbish, then fair enough, I must then be a happy clapper.

I really wonder what would make you happy concerning Accies, because if I looked at your posts throughout the season, I would be surprised if you had posted anything positive. As I suggested, perhaps you might want to support another team because I fail to see what you are getting out of watching Accies.
On the outskirts of nowhere, on the ring road to somewhere, on the verge of indecision, I'll always take the roundabout way.
Tumbleweed..
Seaside Leagues

Postby Swift Frank » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:07 pm

What a fud ^^^^^
For your info Tumble I think Rice might turn out to be a decent Head Coach
In real time though he’s as pants as Canning or indeed yourself Tumble.
Swift Frank
Team Mascot

Postby porcupine » Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:54 am

Swift Frank wrote:What a fud ^^^^^
For your info Tumble I think Rice might turn out to be a decent Head Coach
In real time though he’s as pants as Canning or indeed yourself Tumble.

There is no way SF deserves any responses for his inability to accept cold hard facts, Tumbleweed, so let's just ignore his negativity and not be sucked down to his level.
porcupine
Premiership

Postby TerracingTomas » Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:57 am

Consistent, sustained, trolling and disrepespect for other users Admin. Time to act.
Any future sponsors should contact liningourownpockets@mcgoofeystadium.com
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Postby Admin » Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:33 pm

TerracingTomas wrote:Consistent, sustained, trolling and disrepespect for other users Admin. Time to act.

You're not wrong.
Admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to The Accies