Home V St Mirren - Match Thread

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Re: Home V St Mirren - Match Thread

Postby Stevie Clarke » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:57 pm

porcupine wrote:And just had a look at the St Mirren Penaly award. This looks a dive to me, having seen it a few times, but the ref bought it.

He was caught though, even if he had already decided he was going down, and the one in the first half was a stonewaller. Ziggy played well but he needs to learn when not to fly into tackles, especially when they're in the box with no margin of error.

I wonder how certain posters would cope with seven defeats in a row. That has never happened to us in the Premier, not counting the 80s.
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Postby porcupine » Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:28 pm

Stevie Clarke wrote:
porcupine wrote:And just had a look at the St Mirren Penaly award. This looks a dive to me, having seen it a few times, but the ref bought it.

He was caught though, even if he had already decided he was going down, and the one in the first half was a stonewaller. Ziggy played well but he needs to learn when not to fly into tackles, especially when they're in the box with no margin of error.

Yup, forgot about the first Ziggy tackle which looked a sure penalty where we sit near that end.

/quote] I wonder how certain posters would cope with seven defeats in a row. That has never happened to us in the Premier, not counting the 80s.

So, come on Swift Frank, share with us your knowledgeable comment on that one :D :D

Come on, Swift Frank... we await your learned coucel on thsi comment :D
porcupine
Premiership

Postby Swift Frank » Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:01 pm

Coucel?
Thsi?
Pmsl
Swift Frank
Team Mascot

Postby porcupine » Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:16 pm

Swift Frank wrote:Coucel?
Thsi?
Pmsl

:lol: :lol: :lol: Knew the deliberate mis-spellings would get a response from you. :D

So now that we have established contact, what negativity can you offer on Stevie Clarke's observations?
porcupine
Premiership

Postby Swift Frank » Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:26 pm

If I actually gave a sh it about Steve Clarke's observations I'd offer some coucel on thsi matter lol
Swift Frank
Team Mascot

Previous

Return to The Accies