4 Games for £20

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

4 Games for £20

Postby Hero of the day » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:31 pm

Just heard the club are offering a ticket for the next 4 home games for just £20 an Incredible offer just a fiver a game hope they all get snapped up quickly by fans. :mrgreen:
Hero of the day
Pub League

Re: 4 Games for £20

Postby H9crx » Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:47 am

They should have taken email addresses on sat in retunrn of the 10p and then they could have been sending emails to these people with the deals etc!
H9crx
Premiership

Postby Accies999 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:10 am

Great offer by the club. I did suggest this earlier in season as an alternative for fans tha couldn't make or afford every game. Didn't think they'd offer it as cheap though. Well done.
Accies999
Seaside Leagues

Postby Alfie Olek » Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:46 pm

Great short term initiative that hopefully leads to a few more added to the fan base but the club has to look at consistent pricing for next season presumably on the basis that we will still be in the premier league. Freeze the season ticket at £310 or better still reduce to £300 and reduce PATG to £20 or ideally less. If individuals know where they stand well before next season then they can start saving or opt for PATG. It might also help if the 4 games that the newbies attend are wins for hamilton, 4 defeats and the fan base will probably reduce :(
Alfie Olek

Postby redandwhite1874 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:31 pm

A fantastic offer by the club to really get folk in the ground and not just a one off.

As a ST holder I don't mind it at all.
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby Kennyh » Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:00 pm

What a fantastic idea from the club to try and get as many people along as possible.

I went down and grabbed a few Tickets last night and was pleased to see that rather than just hand out the T's i was asked for my contact details so the club can write and ask me to become a ST holder next year no doubt. A lady who was in only to buy a T-shirt for her husband was also asked if she wouldn't mind adding her details.

I expect they will have it splashed all over the Advertiser next week and the general press will then run with it to maximise awareness of the deal and then hopefully a Big Push in the summer should see ST numbers rise from this year.
Kennyh
Pub League

Return to The Accies