Latest ground improvements

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Latest ground improvements

Postby TerracingTomas » Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:17 pm

Passing the ground this morning, I see the path at the Sainsbury’s end that runs behind the small training pitch, has now been branded as the Hamilton Accies Animal Safari Walk complete with large pictures of giraffes and other African animals. Whatever next!
Any future sponsors should contact liningourownpockets@mcgoofeystadium.com
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Re: Latest ground improvements

Postby PrideOfLanarkshire » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:41 am

TerracingTomas wrote:Passing the ground this morning, I see the path at the Sainsbury’s end that runs behind the small training pitch, has now been branded as the Hamilton Accies Animal Safari Walk complete with large pictures of giraffes and other African animals. Whatever next!

Colin McGowan's circus continues, our ground is bad enough without that crap.
PrideOfLanarkshire
Championship

Postby The Goalie » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:52 am

Surely the BOD know our club is situated within Whitehill...NOT the jungle, in Burnbank???
The Goalie
Seaside Leagues

Postby Swift Frank » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:30 pm

Total fkn CRAP.
The Club needs rid of this tit McGowan and get real Accies men in like the Jock Brown Consortium that wanted to buy the Club from Ronnie years ago.
Swift Frank
Team Mascot

Postby porcupine » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:54 pm

The Goalie wrote:Surely the BOD know our club is situated within Whitehill...NOT the jungle, in Burnbank???

Mind you, they say if you have access to certain substances you can loose touch with reality! Now where near NDP would there be any such retailers?
porcupine
Premiership

Postby PrideOfLanarkshire » Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:44 pm

The Goalie wrote:Surely the BOD know our club is situated within Whitehill...NOT the jungle, in Burnbank???

Ha ha

In all seriousness it's embarrassing, it wouldn't bother me that much if the wee stand was extended the full length of the park and this daft beach / chicken coop was hidden behind it. I don't think them extending that wee stand will ever be an option unfortunately.
PrideOfLanarkshire
Championship

Postby The Goalie » Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:51 pm

With the latest ground improvements, are the club thinking about holding a weekend festival, in the summer?
The Goalie
Seaside Leagues

Return to The Accies