AJ

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

AJ

Postby porcupine » Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:37 pm

Good to read that Aaron McGowan is under contract for another full season with us.

Mind you I read that on the Official Web Site where we still have pictures of Nartin Canning, Sam Kelly, Keiran Montlouis, and Rakesh Bingham. Now, correct me if I am wrong, but did they all not leave the Club at least a month ago?

Yes, I know that Premiership survival is FAR, FAR more important but what external media sources make of this information, I do not know. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
porcupine
Premiership

Re: AJ

Postby Stevie Clarke » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:38 pm

It's pretty shambolic. We also have the worst match programme in Scotland. Then there's the 70/30 draw (see what I did there!) Don't get me wrong, I'm thankful that we seem to be heading in the right direction on the pitch but elsewhere we would embarrass many junior clubs with our lack of expertise.
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Postby TerracingTomas » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:50 pm

There was an indication that Marcus is working with an outside firm on a revamped website. I assume that they are looking at a re launch close season. In the interim the team photo with Canning should be removed. Can’t comment on the programme as I haven’t bought one in years. Along with the Advertiser it was in the 70/80’s the go to source for information. But in today’s social media world I’m surprised we still have one.
Ps really good news re AJ but I wonder if he has a relegation clause in his contract as he is clearly not interested in playing in the Scottish Championship.
Any future sponsors should contact liningourownpockets@mcgoofeystadium.com
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Postby Swift Frank » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:25 pm

Quite Ironic that in the days we had the best Programmes going we were lower Division mediocrity and when we finally get a decent run as a Premier League Club they are a great alternative to Andrex.
Swift Frank
Team Mascot

Postby porcupine » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:22 pm

Sorry now, that I mentioned the official website, other than to confrim that there is nothing believable normally on it, and therefore another year of contract for AJ might not be any more accurate than the rest of the outdated information on there.
Yes, that website is pathetic and so poor it would be better removed now.

The thread really was about AJ and his value to us into another season. :D :D I had hoped for comments on that.
porcupine
Premiership

Postby Euan » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:28 pm

One of the better signings of the past few years. Hopefully he’ll stay on for next season and beyond. He seems to enjoy being at Accies, shown by his organising the signing of Steven Davies and good relationship with the fans.
Here’s to more goals and assists.
Euan
Premiership

Postby Swift Frank » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:32 pm

And the fact that car break ins and thefts have risen by 60% in South Lanarkshire since AJ arrived is sheer co incidence.
Pure stereotypical Scouse nonsense.
They're great people
Lol.
Swift Frank
Team Mascot

Postby porcupine » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:38 pm

Come on, SF, you are surely better than that comment :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

(Or, how to piss off a great asset to Accies)
porcupine
Premiership

Postby Swift Frank » Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:58 am

The Clue is in the Lol.
Swift Frank
Team Mascot

Return to The Accies