Speculation Time

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Speculation Time

Postby porcupine » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:50 pm

Four games left before the split

Hearts & St Mirren at home &
Kilmarnock & Livingston away.

Possible minimum 5 points here? Can't see us taking anything on Saturday, after the 'Well performance. However a point each from Killy & Livvy away is possible and surely we HAVE to be wound up to take all three from St Mirren, given the importance of the result to our season.

What say you??
porcupine
Premiership

Re: Speculation Time

Postby YeOldeHamiltonian » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:18 pm

Hearts are beatable at home and I would expect at least a point.Add in a point apiece away at Killie/Livvy and a home win verses St.Mirren that would be a minimum six points.
YeOldeHamiltonian
Premiership

Postby Swift Frank » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:15 am

L L L L
If Saturday is anything to go by.
Swift Frank
Team Mascot

Postby Captain Haggis » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:16 pm

We would really need to get 3 points at St Mirren, if not then we don't deserve to stay up - I cant see much luck at the other games a possible point against Hearts so fingers crossed as I convinced my mate (a lapsed Gers fan) to come along with me (on the basis I buy him a couple of pints in the TAP room afterwards).
Captain Haggis
Pub League

Postby aldoaccie » Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:37 pm

We brought a decent crowd to scumwell on Saturday and whilst NDP lacks in atmosphere, a decent crowd may spur on the players. I would love to see us getting a win over Levein and that muppet Austin Allegro.

However, a draw will set us up for a crucial game against saints. A game that we need to win. Simple as. Anything from Killie and/or Livvie would be a bonus.
aldoaccie
Seaside Leagues

Return to The Accies