Livingston Away

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Livingston Away

Postby Swift Frank » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:24 am

When we go to Almondvale on Wed 3rd April we need to stick it right up these coonts.
They have hardly done us any favours with poor shows against Dundee and St Midden.
Swift Frank
Team Mascot

Re: Livingston Away

Postby YeOldeHamiltonian » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:21 pm

The way Hearts are going-2 points in last 15 I think- expect Dundee to get a result against them on Saturday.
YeOldeHamiltonian
Premiership

Postby Swift Frank » Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:17 am

Bunch of Tony Macaroni w@#£ers.
Swift Frank
Team Mascot

Postby Big Wurzil » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:32 am

I think we’re at the stage in the season where we can’t rely on other teams to constantly keep beating Dundee and st mirren.

No more rangers Celtic Aberdeen or hibs this season so we’ve 10 winnable games on paper. And I’d say we looking at having to win 4 of those to finish 10th
Big Wurzil
Championship

Postby Stodmeister » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:40 pm

Big Wurzil wrote:I think we’re at the stage in the season where we can’t rely on other teams to constantly keep beating Dundee and st mirren.

No more rangers Celtic Aberdeen or hibs this season so we’ve 10 winnable games on paper. And I’d say we looking at having to win 4 of those to finish 10th

Totally agree , all in our own hands , every game has the possibility of getting us points , some of them being wins. It may well come down to winning our home games and getting at least a draw away from home. It could come down to who we get drawn against at the split.

Onwards and Upwards
Stodmeister
Championship

Postby Swift Frank » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:25 pm

Can't help but think that Rice should have been brought in quicker to get his ideas across.
Although he's done remarkably well in the short time he's been head Coach.
He spotted a proper striker in Oakley that the Jumper never could,Temps apart probs.
Swift Frank
Team Mascot

Return to The Accies