FYO Latest Squad Numbers

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

FYO Latest Squad Numbers

Postby porcupine » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:37 pm

With all the comings and goings, it did not be unreasonable to check the Official Club Website for shirt numbers. Unsurprisingly, this has not been updated and still showing our last Manager, and a few departed players. :oops: :oops:

Don't worry. :D :D Wikipedia does not let you down with all the latest information as at 31 January 2019. Interesting to see Brian Rice shown as Head Coach, and Boozy listed as First Team Coach. And, FYO, Oakley given No9 Shirt number. McMillan WAS listed on official site announcement as 16.
porcupine
Premiership

Re: FYO Latest Squad Numbers

Postby AcciesFCSLO » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:23 pm

Hi Porcupine

I have notified Marcus of this however in his defence he has been a little busy for obvious reasons but it’ll be rectified, I am led to believe that the website is something he has been working on and there is going to be a brand new site coming soon.
Email: sean@acciesfc.co.uk
Twitter: @AcciesFCSLO
Phone: 01698 368650
AcciesFCSLO
Championship

Postby porcupine » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:40 am

Yet another Official web site? OK if this IS kept up to date, something that we have consistently failed to do over the years, and what makes us look very amateur in this modern world of instant communication.

"Soon" so let's not hold our breath, but all the best to Marcus, whoever he is.
porcupine
Premiership

Postby TerracingTomas » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:01 pm

They say you should revamp your web site every few years and the last time it was done it was pretty poor, i.e. the current site, so anything to improve it is welcome. Too be honest I get most of the latest from the club via Twitter but the website is useful for first team fixtures and the odd in depth article. I’m sorry to say I don’t normally read the match reports. Too depressing. I’m hoping that is about to change!
Any future sponsors should contact liningourownpockets@mcgoofeystadium.com
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Return to The Accies