Method of Demonstration

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Method of Demonstration

Postby Swift Frank » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:04 pm

It's only a suggestion but here goes.
I have my £22 worth of coins here ready to make the first donation.
For the next home game or a suitable alternative.
Mass boycott.
Fans to peacefully demonstrate outside the Main Stand against both the Directorship and management of the Club.
All monies raised from all the £22s to go to a nominated charity I,e, McMillan's Cancer Charity.
Full media awareness raised beforehand.
Swift Frank
Team Mascot

Re: Method of Demonstration

Postby porcupine » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:05 pm

But what about those ST's already paid up?
porcupine
Premiership

Postby Swift Frank » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:31 pm

Don't blame anyone with a current Season Ticket for going to the games to be honest.
Swift Frank
Team Mascot

Postby Euan » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:40 pm

Next home game is v Dundee.

We should be getting behind the team for that game. I don’t just want to hand the points to Dundee by undermining the teams efforts. Make them fight for the points if they’re going to get them.

Canning will be here until the end of the season at least anyway, so if you want a protest do it at a game the Club think we have no chance of winning ie Rangers.
Bonus of it being on television, so more publicity should enough people feel the need to boycott or protest.

We’ve two home games Dundee and St Johnstone before that, which are potentially winnable and if we do then I’ll be satisfied with the effort as will most Accies fans. Four points from those 2 should see us comfortable for the next few weeks.

On the other hand lose them and the momentum for change will have grown, as we’ll be cut adrift with St Mirren and hoping for a playoff spot at best.

Wait and see how things stand by the time we play Rangers before organising any protests or it might just be you.
Euan
Premiership

Postby judgeflash » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:51 pm

Euan wrote:Next home game is v Dundee.

We should be getting behind the team for that game. I don’t just want to hand the points to Dundee by undermining the teams efforts. Make them fight for the points if they’re going to get them.

Canning will be here until the end of the season at least anyway, so if you want a protest do it at a game the Club think we have no chance of winning ie Rangers.
Bonus of it being on television, so more publicity should enough people feel the need to boycott or protest.

We’ve two home games Dundee and St Johnstone before that, which are potentially winnable and if we do then I’ll be satisfied with the effort as will most Accies fans. Four points from those 2 should see us comfortable for the next few weeks.

On the other hand lose them and the momentum for change will have grown, as we’ll be cut adrift with St Mirren and hoping for a playoff spot at best.

Wait and see how things stand by the time we play Rangers before organising any protests or it might just be you.

Sorry mate, St Johnstone winnable?!! You off your banger? Do you KNOW OUR RECORD AGAINST THEM? :lol:
For 9th highest budget in the league, I expect better, we deserve better, we could all very easily just nip 10 miles up to Glasgow and watch two teams with 70/80+ percent winning ratios for the same season ticket price.
judgeflash
Premiership

Postby Euan » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:04 am

They might fight each other and all get sent off, forfeiting the game 3-0.
Euan
Premiership

Postby judgeflash » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:09 am

Euan wrote:They might fight each other and all get sent off, forfeiting the game 3-0.

I think that's the last time we actually beat them. The thing is, we FUCKING STRUGGLED TO BEAT A 9 MAN ST J SIDE :lol:
judgeflash
Premiership

Postby Swift Frank » Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:06 am

Lol.
How so f#&*ing true!
Swift Frank
Team Mascot

Postby YeOldeHamiltonian » Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:18 am

The game to have any sort of demo is the Dundee game;a big,season defining game not a game v the Old Filth where the only Accies fans there are Season Book holders and the media wouldn't notice anyway.
YeOldeHamiltonian
Premiership

Return to The Accies