Can somebody please tell me .....

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Can somebody please tell me .....

Postby adriansprott » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:14 pm

.... what the point is in buying an unfit striker who is at least a month away from full fitness when we need goals urgently ???

Brustad gone , Bingham useless , club crying out for a goalscorer

Somebody at Board level needs to come out and explain the rationale behind the Davies move -

Is he a young player with potential and therefore resale value - no
Is he match fit - no
Does he have a scoring pedigree - no

I'm assuming that some kind of scouting activity took place before this transfer , if that's the case then this area of the club needs an overhaul too . I'm despairing of the way the club is being managed from top to bottom and the dross that we are watching week in , week out . They've got my ST money ( cash ) in the bank but they haven't got my time , which I am going to use elsewhere until the people in charge wake up and start running the club properly .
adriansprott
Pub League

Re: Can somebody please tell me .....

Postby aldoaccie » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:35 pm

The only scouting activity that took place was someone playing with their ging gang goolies.
aldoaccie
Seaside Leagues

Postby TerracingTomas » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:10 pm

Bargain basement isnt it. I reckon Brustad asked his club to recall him and the club were never going to spend the money to get in a quality replacement who would have wanted a longer term deal than we were prepared to pay so we are left with what represnets a gamble and not a very good one at that.
Any future sponsors should contact liningourownpockets@mcgoofeystadium.com
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Postby Swift Frank » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:43 pm

Unfortunately when you are a Pub Team chances are the players you sign will unfortunately have a beer gut and Bingo Wings.
Swift Frank
Team Mascot

Postby Bomber Harris » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:30 pm

adriansprott wrote:.... what the point is in buying an unfit striker who is at least a month away from full fitness when we need goals urgently ???

Brustad gone , Bingham useless , club crying out for a goalscorer

Somebody at Board level needs to come out and explain the rationale behind the Davies move -

Is he a young player with potential and therefore resale value - no
Is he match fit - no
Does he have a scoring pedigree - no

I'm assuming that some kind of scouting activity took place before this transfer , if that's the case then this area of the club needs an overhaul too . I'm despairing of the way the club is being managed from top to bottom and the dross that we are watching week in , week out . They've got my ST money ( cash ) in the bank but they haven't got my time , which I am going to use elsewhere until the people in charge wake up and start running the club properly .

Don't worry tho as we now have a new dressing room build by the menshed and the club took a new delivery of hash oil for us all to get stoned watching Accies.
Fat Alan has left the building. Cheers ta pirate
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Return to The Accies