Behaviour

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Behaviour

Postby monkeybones » Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:28 am

Yesterdays display was horrendous I think we can all agree. The manager must shoulder most of the blame for ridiculous tactics and strategy. Too much for too long now. He deserves all the criticism he gets and the calls for him to go are undeniably justified. Hi time should be up. BTW the players also played very poorly, make no mistake.

However what is totally unacceptable is the abuse handed out by certain 'fans'. One older individual in particular was horrendous. His constant alcohol fuelled barracking and awful language to the players was too much. The players could clearly hear him. His shouting such strong aggressive bile at young boys, who are actually trying to play football for our team, is so wrong. The team were poor but telling individuals as they came close to, "F off, you are F'ing sH*t, go Fi'ng home" - 30 feet from them, is not going to make them play better, in fact the very opposite. Some of the 'tone' of shouts was far worse.

He actually thinks he is funny with his abuse and his 'friends' take no action either.

You are a disgrace sir and need to take a look at yourself. If you've ever had kids or grand kids think for a second of them in that situation. Sitting within earshot is unpleasant for everyone else who have paid to watch a game of football. Please stay at home. You should apologise to the players and be thankful no other supporter thumps you or makes a Police complaint.
monkeybones
Seaside Leagues

Re: Behaviour

Postby Bomber Harris » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:55 am

I'm guessing it's the same guy in the blue who is called Gumbo by his friends your on about?
Fat Alan has left the building. Cheers ta pirate
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby Todd_is_God » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:06 pm

Happy Clapper found
Todd_is_God
Seaside Leagues

Postby accies1874 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:14 pm

Hi Helen Lovejoy.
accies1874
Premiership

Postby Gav » Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:58 pm

Bomber Harris wrote:I'm guessing it's the same guy in the blue who is called Gumbo by his friends your on about?

Dont think he will be an "older" supporter.

Personally I think its worse that Imrie was challenging fans to a fight. That would be a sacking offence in most work places.
Gav
Championship

Postby YeOldeHamiltonian » Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:25 pm

I wasn't there as like most have chucked away games where defeats are certain under clueless Canning but if it is who I think it is,the guy is 100% right-especially regarding that waste of a jersey who should have been binned two years ago but who the clown in the dugout brings straight back into the team.

Not to worry though as the 60% and rising of our fans who have chucked away games will rise and there will be no one there to shout at some of those who are disgracing the jersey by their lack of application.

A blind man could see playing Boyd-too lightweight for physical away games;Bingham-lack of effort/physicality and Imrie-done at this level TWO years ago was only going to lead to one outcome and those fans who spent a decent wedge going there the month before Christmas have every right to vent their fury.

All I can say is it is just as well most of the fanbase were not in attendance or it would have been much worse.
YeOldeHamiltonian
Premiership

Postby Bomber Harris » Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:53 pm

monkeybones wrote:Yesterdays display was horrendous I think we can all agree. The manager must shoulder most of the blame for ridiculous tactics and strategy. Too much for too long now. He deserves all the criticism he gets and the calls for him to go are undeniably justified. Hi time should be up. BTW the players also played very poorly, make no mistake.

However what is totally unacceptable is the abuse handed out by certain 'fans'. One older individual in particular was horrendous. His constant alcohol fuelled barracking and awful language to the players was too much. The players could clearly hear him. His shouting such strong aggressive bile at young boys, who are actually trying to play football for our team, is so wrong. The team were poor but telling individuals as they came close to, "F off, you are F'ing sH*t, go Fi'ng home" - 30 feet from them, is not going to make them play better, in fact the very opposite. Some of the 'tone' of shouts was far worse.

He actually thinks he is funny with his abuse and his 'friends' take no action either.

You are a disgrace sir and need to take a look at yourself. If you've ever had kids or grand kids think for a second of them in that situation. Sitting within earshot is unpleasant for everyone else who have paid to watch a game of football. Please stay at home. You should apologise to the players and be thankful no other supporter thumps you or makes a Police complaint.

Why did you not take any action If it upset you so much at the time?
Fat Alan has left the building. Cheers ta pirate
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby Swift Frank » Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:16 pm

No abuse, within reason,ie coin throwing is unacceptable imo.
Swift Frank
Team Mascot

Postby Willie Wastle » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:37 pm

Football players and coaches must be just about the last people in the country you can get away with screaming angry, foul-mouthed abuse at. As posters on any train or in any doctor's surgery tell you, it's not allowed anywhere else.

Some football fans seem to think just being a fan entitles them to the worst kind of anti-social behaviour that would get you arrested anywhere else.

And you always get some who find a way to justify it.

Accies fans are no different from any others.
sic a wife as Willie had, I wadna gie a button for her!
Willie Wastle
Premiership

Postby Rojano » Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:09 am

maybe his friends took no action because they agreed with him ?
Rojano
Pub League

Return to The Accies