Social Media Team

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Social Media Team

Postby PrideOfLanarkshire » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:08 am

Those accies fans who are not on twitter, i suggest you get signed up. We now have 2 gents officially employed by the club do to all our social media, they have just uploaded a fantastic article & video of the new pitch and what it's looking like right now. Hopefully they get involved with the announcement of new players and much more.

We have FINALLY addressed an on going issue and I think Ronnie deserves huge credit for sticking to his word (some might say it's a first), but well done Ronnie.
PrideOfLanarkshire
Championship

Re: Social Media Team

Postby TerracingTomas » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:37 am

Sounds good Pride but I dont have a twitter account and dont particulary want one. If they are reading this or the SLO is can I suggest (constructively)that they post a piece on the offical web site introducing themselves and their remit and keep us updated across a range of social media including Facebook (I've got one of them! ) as well as the offical website. I see they have put the pitch piece on there which is great. They might want to consider that portion of of our support in their ‘advancing' years who are not into social media. Whatever I agree a positve step forward.
Any future sponsors should contact liningourownpockets@mcgoofeystadium.com
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Postby AdamCobb » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:43 pm

Hi all,

I am Adam Cobb, one of the 'dynamic duo' along side Marcus Nash, who has now taken on by Accies to bring you anything media related as the season commences and so on.

For our introductory video, we were given an insight into the community background at Hamilton Academical FC and were blown away. As the season has not yet started, we began working on a video captioned;
'Accies TV Episode.1 'More Than Just A Football Club' - An Insight Into The Community.

It's available to watch on YouTube via the link at the bottom of this post.

With Accies TV we aim to bring you things such as: Player Signings, Match Highlight, Player Interviews and a lot of Fan Engagement, with interviews and such.

We are always happy to take suggestions on and work with the amazing fans to bring Accies into the limelight and show off the quality the club has - It has A Lot!!

Again, massive thank you for everyone's support over the past week. We can't wait to get chatting and meeting you amazing people!

YouTube Link: https://youtu.be/_rRDC6D1FyA
AdamCobb
Pub League

Postby Willie Wastle » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:34 pm

TerracingTomas wrote:Sounds good Pride but I dont have a twitter account and dont particulary want one. If they are reading this or the SLO is can I suggest (constructively)that they post a piece on the offical web site introducing themselves and their remit and keep us updated across a range of social media including Facebook (I've got one of them! ) as well as the offical website. I see they have put the pitch piece on there which is great. They might want to consider that portion of of our support in their ‘advancing' years who are not into social media. Whatever I agree a positve step forward.

You don't need a Twitter account to view anything on Twitter.
sic a wife as Willie had, I wadna gie a button for her!
Willie Wastle
Premiership

Postby TerracingTomas » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:37 pm

Wish you well with this venture. Interested in all things ‘team’ related. How about an interview with Martin on his thoughts for the new season or with our new Spanish signing particularly what he thought when he heard Accies were after him ?
Any future sponsors should contact liningourownpockets@mcgoofeystadium.com
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Postby AcciesFCSLO » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:08 am

AdamCobb wrote:Hi all,

I am Adam Cobb, one of the 'dynamic duo' along side Marcus Nash, who has now taken on by Accies to bring you anything media related as the season commences and so on.

For our introductory video, we were given an insight into the community background at Hamilton Academical FC and were blown away. As the season has not yet started, we began working on a video captioned;
'Accies TV Episode.1 'More Than Just A Football Club' - An Insight Into The Community.

It's available to watch on YouTube via the link at the bottom of this post.

With Accies TV we aim to bring you things such as: Player Signings, Match Highlight, Player Interviews and a lot of Fan Engagement, with interviews and such.

We are always happy to take suggestions on and work with the amazing fans to bring Accies into the limelight and show off the quality the club has - It has A Lot!!

Again, massive thank you for everyone's support over the past week. We can't wait to get chatting and meeting you amazing people!

YouTube Link: https://youtu.be/_rRDC6D1FyA

Good to have you both of you on board guys.

I am sure you will bring the club into a new era with your content.
Email: sean@acciesfc.co.uk
Twitter: @AcciesFCSLO
Phone: 01698 368650
AcciesFCSLO
Championship

Postby YeOldeHamiltonian » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:48 am

Not as many Accies fans bother reading Twitter as much as Facebook.The Club and The SLO need to have an up to date page on FB as well as Twitter.
YeOldeHamiltonian
Premiership

Postby Swift Frank » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:49 am

Well done guys.
Very professional.
Swift Frank
Team Mascot

Postby Euan » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:06 am

Welcome aboard. Looking forward to seeing this develop.
Euan
Premiership

Postby Bomber Harris » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:51 am

YeOldeHamiltonian wrote:Not as many Accies fans bother reading Twitter as much as Facebook.The Club and The SLO need to have an up to date page on FB as well as Twitter.

THIS ^^^^^^^
Fat Alan has left the building. Cheers ta pirate
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby smc4761 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:28 am

Hi social media team,

I assume that you have access to the players and manager after games.

Would it be an option to have an interview with the manager/player after games, the following day, when things have calmed down to discuss the match

Would love to hear the managers comments on the games the good and bad
smc4761
Premiership

Return to The Accies