Cannings Conduct

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Cannings Conduct

Postby georgemccallum » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:26 pm

From multiple sources hearing that our SuperBoss told fans to F off yesterday.
The feeling is mutual Martin.
georgemccallum
Pub League
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:41 am

Re: Cannings Conduct

Postby smc4761 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:06 pm

Surprisingly enough I actually feel sorry for him or any player for example. The morons in the stands are giving you dogs abuse mostly vile crap, who suddenly become offended, when someone tells them to F off.

Yes maybe it was wrong of him to react but you can see why he would
smc4761
Championship
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:09 pm

Re: Cannings Conduct

Postby Euan » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:51 pm

We’re you not at the game George? :roll:

Canning turned round to the Accies crowd and told us to be quiet “shut up and support the team” is what he actually said...in response to the (legitimate) booing as Templeton was subbed.
Euan
Championship
 
Posts: 408
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:18 pm

Re: Cannings Conduct

Postby Bluesy » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:55 pm

He was pointing out that Templeton asked to come off as he was presumably injured. Otherwise it would have been a baffling substitution.
I wasn't happy with yesterday's performance - too much long ball rubbish. Canning wasn't at fault however for Templeton going off.
Bluesy
Championship
 
Posts: 256
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:02 pm

Re: Cannings Conduct

Postby georgemccallum » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:24 pm

Euan wrote:We’re you not at the game George? :roll:

Canning turned round to the Accies crowd and told us to be quiet “shut up and support the team” is what he actually said...in response to the (legitimate) booing as Templeton was subbed.

Sorry couldn't make the game.
Had an anger management class to attend.
Hope I have your blessing and I'll try and not let it happen again.
georgemccallum
Pub League
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:41 am

Re: Cannings Conduct

Postby Euan » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:47 pm

Feelings mutual... to quote you George
Euan
Championship
 
Posts: 408
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:18 pm

Re: Cannings Conduct

Postby porcupine » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:45 am

georgemccallum alias amoutohere? Your posts are so predictable, regardless of how many times you join the forum. FIFO.
porcupine
Premiership
 
Posts: 597
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:08 pm

Re: Cannings Conduct

Postby #BFA » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:18 am

smc4761 wrote:Surprisingly enough I actually feel sorry for him or any player for example. The morons in the stands are giving you dogs abuse mostly vile crap, who suddenly become offended, when someone tells them to F off.

Yes maybe it was wrong of him to react but you can see why he would


I now await you to back up this ludicrous claim of dogs abuse and mostly vile crap. What was said? This will be a laugh. I for one have attended most games under this inept manager and never once heard "vile crap" as you put it. Now back it up or your going to Carstairs with your daft pals.
#BFA
Pub League
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:32 pm

Re: Cannings Conduct

Postby Admin » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:41 am

Well George and BFA seem to add a lot to this forum. I've tried to give them the benefit of the doubt, but it's just the same old same old. Ban time.

For what it's worth, their opinions aren't the problem, it's the combative attitudes and wind up attempts. If the shoe fits...
User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 274
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:37 pm

Re: Cannings Conduct

Postby Bomber Harris » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:48 am

Admin wrote:Well George and BFA seem to add a lot to this forum. I've tried to give them the benefit of the doubt, but it's just the same old same old. Ban time.

For what it's worth, their opinions aren't the problem, it's the combative attitudes and wind up attempts. If the shoe fits...


Seems to me that you'd like a one side forum. May I suggest you change the forum name to HappyClapperWorld to suit all agenda on here. Very poor handing out bans fair enough if threatening behaviour or bad words but to ban 2 guys for "bringing nothing" just because they bring a counter argument against happy clappers is nothing short of bring ridiculous.
Canning out.
Fat Alan has left the building. Cheers ta pirate
Bomber Harris
Premiership
 
Posts: 781
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:30 am

Re: Cannings Conduct

Postby glasgow accie » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:55 am

This ^^^
When Saturday comes...WE ARE HAMILTON........136
glasgow accie
Championship
 
Posts: 326
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:30 pm

Re: Cannings Conduct

Postby Chase Outlaw » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:52 pm

I agree with Mr Harris
Chase Outlaw
Seaside Leagues
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:08 pm

Re: Cannings Conduct

Postby smc4761 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:31 pm

#BFA wrote:
smc4761 wrote:Surprisingly enough I actually feel sorry for him or any player for example. The morons in the stands are giving you dogs abuse mostly vile crap, who suddenly become offended, when someone tells them to F off.

Yes maybe it was wrong of him to react but you can see why he would


I now await you to back up this ludicrous claim of dogs abuse and mostly vile crap. What was said? This will be a laugh. I for one have attended most games under this inept manager and never once heard "vile crap" as you put it. Now back it up or your going to Carstairs with your daft pals.


Now I was not at the game so cannot back up my comments, fair enough.

But in general when fans are screaming at the manager, it is unlikely that they will be shouting, "Martin that was a poor decision, are you sure about"

We all know the industrial language that football fans make and I cannot see Accies fans being any different.

As for banning 2 folks for having a different opinion, seems a bit harsh
smc4761
Championship
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:09 pm

Re: Cannings Conduct

Postby Euan » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:00 pm

Banned for having shite patter :D
Euan
Championship
 
Posts: 408
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:18 pm

Re: Cannings Conduct

Postby Admin » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:40 am

Appreciate the feedback, but I'm not sure that I can agree with the suggestion of harshness on my part.

I'm quite certain that georgemccallum was the same person (Amoutofhere) that I banned a few months back. I gave him plenty of chances last time, so I just decided to skip the pleasantries this time. Furthermore, the last time he popped up with a new account he also had another alias/friend that backed up his posts and engaged in the same wind-ups and harassment of other posters. BFA seemed to match that pattern, so the same treatment was doled out.

Friends of yours, Bomber Harris?

For what it's worth, I really couldn't care less about negative posts. Things are pretty dire right now results-wise, so they're more than warranted. Hell, plenty of folks have been on this forum for years, moaned plenty, and not suffered any consequences. What I *DO* have a problem with is people with antagonistic posting habits. And shite patter.

Anyway, back to the football!
User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 274
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:37 pm

Re: Cannings Conduct

Postby OOHAHHSKONDRAS » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:33 am

Are youse fckn stupid? Templeton was clearly hurt and wanted to come off ffs. He was getting abuse and it was so clear to see the reasoning for the change. He’s done a good job for us and we are the lowest budgeted team in the league? Next year the treble is ours...
OOHAHHSKONDRAS
Pub League
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:16 am


Return to The Accies

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests