GOOD LUCK CANZO

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

GOOD LUCK CANZO

Postby WILF » Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:42 am

It's now sunk in that Alex has left,

......... time now to get our chins up and remember we will always be proud supporters of Hamilton Accies. Now it's time to give CANZO and the team our full backing. The end of one era and the start of another. We still have a fantastic chance to have our most successful ever season.

Come on lads continue to do yourselves proud, come out fighting on Monday and let's get the 3 points.
WILF
Seaside Leagues

Re: GOOD LUCK CANZO

Postby JMcGrogan'sotherleg » Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:49 am

No doubt the players will be down - eg Ziggy in tears after Alex and Frankie said their goodbyes - but given Canzo is quite a reserved guy on the pitch the likes of Dougie Imrie and Dazza have a role to play in geeing everyone up.
Btw, a Hibs fans at work told me Canzo is a qualified lawyer. Anyone know if there is any truth in that?! Can't see how it can be given the number of years he has been a full-time pro.
JMcGrogan'sotherleg
Pub League

Re: GOOD LUCK CANZO

Postby Alfie Olek » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:49 pm

Btw, a Hibs fans at work told me Canzo is a qualified lawyer.

Never heard that one but it is possible. Strathclyde Uni ran a partime law degree that involves night classes and the odd weekend . I know a few who have balanced full time jobs while getting a law degree so may be he has done this but kept it quiet if he has.
Alfie Olek

Return to The Accies