The little drummer boy..

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

The little drummer boy..

Postby judgeflash » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:53 pm

Having watched back the game from saturday on TV. The left side of our main stand looks VERY VERY BARE..Whilst also the A Section looking like a skeleton crew. I understand the club/security etc may have scared off some of the younger support, however, WHERE IS THE KID WHO BROUGHT THE DRUM EVERYWHERE?
It genuinely added to the funeral like atmosphere at NDP.
Come back lad.
judgeflash
Premiership

Re: The little drummer boy..

Postby Bomber Harris » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:18 am

judgeflash wrote:Having watched back the game from saturday on TV. The left side of our main stand looks VERY VERY BARE..Whilst also the A Section looking like a skeleton crew. I understand the club/security etc may have scared off some of the younger support, however, WHERE IS THE KID WHO BROUGHT THE DRUM EVERYWHERE?
Come back lad.

Been like that for 2 years now. 1st season up and during last couple of championship seasons you couldn't move in section A. Same with B&C big spaces which used to full. Threats from the board didn't help, shite football and possibly just glory hunters. What ever has happened it's a shame coz it used to be a buzz.
Fat Alan has left the building. Cheers ta pirate
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby Big Wurzil » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:25 pm

The section I’m in is generally quite busy but on Saturday it was a bit sparse, I put it down to the weather as if you can’t come and watch if you’re team is unbeaten in 6 when are you going to go?
Big Wurzil
Championship

Postby glasgow accie » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:26 pm

Lots of reasons why the end sections are not as busy ..
But the 2 main reasons are , IMO , the threat to some of the folk in that end being invited into the club for a " wee chat " and the fact that the free tickets stopped
When Saturday comes...WE ARE HAMILTON........136
glasgow accie
Championship

Postby judgeflash » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:14 pm

Bomber Harris wrote:
judgeflash wrote:Having watched back the game from saturday on TV. The left side of our main stand looks VERY VERY BARE..Whilst also the A Section looking like a skeleton crew. I understand the club/security etc may have scared off some of the younger support, however, WHERE IS THE KID WHO BROUGHT THE DRUM EVERYWHERE?
Come back lad.

Been like that for 2 years now. 1st season up and during last couple of championship seasons you couldn't move in section A. Same with B&C big spaces which used to full. Threats from the board didn't help, shite football and possibly just glory hunters. What ever has happened it's a shame coz it used to be a buzz.

I moved my season ticket last season *to get away from an auld guy that done my head in* the two opposite ends were shocking. Looked deserted on TV.

I seen the police presence at the A Section on Saturday and it looked like they were just trying to intimidate kids and young men for the sake of it. Why penalise the future supporters who actually do more than grumble quietly?
judgeflash
Premiership

Return to The Accies